[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 86

oshalex:
What is a lobotomy?

It's when the brains come out! ))

Alexei, excuse me for asking an indiscreet question. What planet are you from?

At first I wanted to ask how old you are, but I thought that would be inappropriate :)))))))))

OnGoing: Old: I'm fed up with your toys - I want to make money

OK, the score is 1:1.

The weakest element in trading is the trader himself, even if he has a machine: a stray idea pops up somewhere to jump off the machine and play at his own pleasure...

nikelodeon:
Alexey, sorry for the immodest question. What planet are you from?

We've all learned a little...).

2Alexey(oshalex), there is a joke: If you don't know something, ask your neighbour and he will google it).

nikelodeon:
nikelodeon:
At first I wanted to ask how old you are, but I thought it would be inappropriate :)))))))))

Question to question: what's in it for me?

P.S. I guess the questions aren't for me...

Mathemat: The weakest element in trading is the trader, even if he has a machine: a stray idea pops up somewhere to jump off the machine and play for fun...

Exactly, hence the genius suggestion. Based on reliable statistical data about 95% of leakers - we open our own account monitoring (similar to Onyx).

We take trades of traders together as signals, combine them into a single position and open vice versa. I think the MO will be positive).

nikelodeon:
I get it. A lobotomy is when the brains come out. Thank you. And I'm an earthling. It's just that it's you that I'm glad to talk to. We're in the same cauldron. Accept me for who I am. :)

Mathemat:

Question to question: What's in it for me?

P.S. The questions don't seem to be for me...

Well, the question wasn't for you...

oshalex:
I get it. A lobotomy is when the brains come out. Thank you. (chuckles) And I'm an earthling. It's just that you're the ones I enjoy talking to. We're in the same cauldron. Accept me for who I am. :)

Well, you can't get away with it, even if you want to.)