[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 35

ratnasambhava:
reminds me more of salami )

corrected! )))

What do you think? Would it help if one EA put a long on euros and the second on franc-shorts, I think it's better on futures, there's no spread...)

Or vice versa, generally think in this direction ...

7Konstantin7:

What do you think? Would it help if one EA put a long on euros and the second on franc-shorts, I think it's better on futures, there's no spread...)

would be

vladds:

will be
Great after the euro test I will try it on different pairs)

I do not know what will happen! But it is not very good, I understand exactly try to leave the demo for the night and in the morning you will see either a drawback or a small profit!

Yeah I am also interested but for now I will look at euro on demo and then I do not know exactly when I will post the results on different pairs)

waiting!

7Konstantin7:

You may lose first on one currency, and then on the other. In the current situation, if one begins to lose, the other one's profit will not be enough to compensate for the loss. I have to re-do it, so during working process the lot in the losing Expert Advisor decreases, while it increases in the profitable one. Then something else can work out. And when the total profit starts to grow return to the initial calculated lots.

I decided to put the second terminal on the D disk and opened a ruble account with 5,000 lot minimum, as I wrote, on one euro long and on the second franc short with sets that were posted) on the futures.

khorosh:
It'll fail first on one currency and then on another. If you refine a few things, it might work.
Well, just for the fun of it, let's see...