[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 88

EU leaders must end "a long period of uncertainty...

The leaders can end the uncertainty if they create a eurozone finance ministry and elect a president (eurozone head) - this is their only way out and I don't understand why it is not being talked about, there was talk about it in summer but now there is silence... maybe there is a political catch in this, it is not for nothing that Papandreus and Berlusconi resigned...

margaret:

EU leaders must end "a long period of uncertainty...

The leaders can end the uncertainty if they create a eurozone finance ministry and elect a president (eurozone head) - this is their only way out and I don't understand why it is not being talked about, there was talk about it in summer but now there is silence... maybe there is a political catch in this, it is not for nothing that Papandreus and Berlusconi resigned...

They should follow the USSR - give or sell documents! How well everything was organised there, both the Gosplan and the five-year plans! (factories and potatoes:))

Tantrik:

They should go back to the USSR - give or sell documents! How well everything was organised there, both the State Planning Committee and the Five Year Plan!
Everyone wore the same clothes and shoes... Cars: Moskvich, Zhiguli, Zaporozhets, Volga and that's it! Equalization! My godfather came from Bulgaria in a Mercedes, he was chased by the KGB and the traffic police, people were pointing their fingers and staring in amazement. Yes, what a laugh!

margaret:
All walked in the same formation in the same clothes, shoes... Cars: Moskvich, Zhiguli, Zaporozhets, Volga and all! A level playing field! My godfather came from Bulgaria in a Mercedes, he was chased by the KGB and the traffic police, people were pointing their fingers and staring in amazement. It was such a laugh!

The Euro-SS!

USDCHF sell -1 buy -0.9153 profit 846.1p. this one glitched (zulu is dumb) not all the time against me glitched! (opening date 11.10 !!!)

margaret:
What do they have to do with singing, there will be both north and south. The market is in limbo now, no one is going anywhere globally yet... I wrote a few weeks ago, maybe a month ago, that there will be a wide range flat and maybe the move will change after November 23... and also the USA will reinvest for the rest of the year (don't know when yet).

Nah, the youngsters were fumbling in the morning, your forecast was sideways, that's the way it is...

Ooooooooh, the chief drainage officer has appeared, not good for you (strangerr).

it is pleasing to see the day close below the opening

darka7:
ooooooooooooooooooooh, the chief drainage officer has appeared, not good for you (strangerr).

lotos7:

..I think the euro is moving up... carrefaction...but time will tell... THIS IS JUST A GUESS...

seconded:

darka7:
Ooooooooh, the chief drainage officer has appeared, not good for you (strangerr).

And you don't trade on other people's screenshots! (and no one will scare you).