[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 173

Lucky me again...... Lucky sale.... I'll probably be shopping soon :))) I'm on the minutes....

Here's the statistical Zigzag script https://www. mql5.com/ru/code/7705 ...But I can't find any entries ...Maybe it's not working properly

Targets likely 1.3405 and 1.3305

artikul:
Because I want to trade intraday in the range of one to several hours )))) I need accuracy ))))

what is the accuracy?

His strategy is based on time stats + probably something like candlestick analysis

It could be. If there is a signal, I will sell.

dentraf:

and what is the accuracy?
Look at the last screen, for example ))) The error is the distance between the two yellow lines )))) But this distance always changes depending on the energy of the market )))) What did Gunn do? He looked the distance the price would pass in a time unit and built the angle. This force (energy) of the market may be calculated differently. The main problem was to find the so-called standing wave after the formation of which the periodicity of price oscillations becomes stationary for some time))).

Now we can sell out again, there's another resistance on the minutes...

resistance turned into support... beware of a possible move upwards...

artikul:
Look at the last screen, for example )))) The error is the distance between the two yellow lines )))) But this distance always changes depending on the energy of the market )))) What did Gunn do? He looked the distance the price would pass in a unit time and built the angle. This force (energy) of the market may be calculated differently. The main problem was to find the so-called standing wave after formation of which the periodicity of price oscillations becomes stationary for some time)))

Can we look at the effectiveness of this strategy?