[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 95

GoVegas 23.11.2011 12:46

what did the volumes show so great on.... it's a program...where the quotes are from...

More down I want to )))))))))))

lotos7:

this is where the volumes showed up so nicely....
thinkorswim

GoVegas:

So why analyse volumes in MT4?

Compare the volumes on your screen with mine and you will get the answer to your question.

That's actually why I made the screenshot, to show that they are different.

GoVegas:
That's actually why I made the screenshot, to show that they're different.

I was comparing with Thinkorswim, Ninja and came to the conclusion that it's not worth bothering with such differences.

:) Sorry, but I look at the assumptions of the participants and I cannot understand - "How can you "apply" ( take into account ) indicators developed for the stock market to the currency market?"

No really. Maybe you can apply aligators to the chart of the street temperature and make weather forecasts?

That's why forecasts are made not as pictures but as subjective interpretations. :)

SProgrammer:

:) Sorry, but I look at the assumptions of the participants and I can't understand - "How can you "apply" ( take into account ) indicators developed for the stock market to the currency market?"

No really. Maybe you can apply aligators to the chart of the street temperature and make weather forecasts?

That's why forecasts are made not as pictures but as subjective interpretations. :)

Turns out you can )))) And I've said it more than once about predictions.

Here's a simple indicator for MT and try to convince me that it doesn't display cluster levels well))):

SProgrammer:

Can we also apply aligators to the street temperature graph and make weather forecasts?

Don't be ridiculous, weather futures have been traded on exchanges, particularly the CME, for a long time

strangerr:

Turns out you can )))) And I've said it more than once about predictions.

Here's a simple indicator for MT and try to convince me that it doesn't display cluster levels well))):

Well, you can do it. :)

Convincing? :) What for? "Look" into a coffee cup, but write forecasts, not "look it up yourself". I can't read coffee, nor can I read alligators' weather. Those who can do it are true talents and they must honestly write their forecasts in numbers and not up and down. :)