[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 87

..I think the euro is moving up... carrefaction...but time will tell... THIS IS JUST A GUESS...

The EUR has returned to the overnight flat channel formed on the 15m TF, the upper boundary of which is at 1.3537. Now there are 2 options - if we break through and consolidate, we will go north, if we bounce and break through 1.3500, I think we will go south yet.

herzogtier:
The EUR has returned to the overnight flat channel formed on the 15m TF, the upper boundary of which is at 1.3537. Now there are 2 options - if we break through and consolidate, we will go north, if we bounce and break through 1.3500, I think we will go south yet.

The intradivers have covered the bai, but the problem is - there are no sellers)))).

strangerr:

Intraday buyers have covered the bai, which is what it is, but the trouble is - there are no sellers))))
Do you read the statement from the European Commission?

margaret:
Do you read the statement from the European Commission?

Where?

strangerr:

Where?
2011.11.21 20:04:05 *EU: Countries can remain under increased scrutiny until 75% of aid is paid - draft statement
2011.11.21 20:06:58 *EU: EU leaders must end "long period of uncertainty"

2011.11.21 19:53:18 *White House: Obama expressed "full confidence" in Italy during call with PM Monti

margaret:
2011.11.21 20:04:05 *EU: Countries can remain under increased scrutiny until 75% of aid is paid - draft statement
2011.11.21 20:06:58 *EU: EU leaders must end "long period of uncertainty"

Thanks.

strangerr:

Thank you.

By the way, the eu went up against the stock market...the fund is going down and down and down hard, but the eu is not.

ECB says it won't turn on the printing press, not going to do quantitative easing

margaret:

By the way, the eu went up against the stock market...the fund is going down and down and down hard, but the eu is not.

ECB says it won't turn on the printing press, not going to do quantitative easing

The euur is being dragged by the euphoric euphoric euphoric euphoric.