[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 79

margaret:
- The dollar index is falling amid fears that US lawmakers won't be able to agree on deficit reduction measures.
- Fitch on Wednesday warned of a possible downgrade of US bank ratings

- The European Central Bank's purchases of Italian and Spanish government bonds are supporting the euro.

Well it needs to catch its breath a bit, such a race. I wouldn't rule out a wolf option:

For Monday I traditionally expect a provocation, don't know which line will be broken "falsely" but it will be, and what is being warned about a possible drop in US bank ratings - )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

DragonSL:

Well it has to catch its breath a bit, such a race. I wouldn't rule out a volf option:

For Monday I traditionally expect a provocation, don't know which line will be broken "falsely" but it will be, and the fact that they are warning of a possible drop in US bank ratings - )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I agree about the rest, but sharp... And I didn't highlight the rating on purpose, even if they cut it, it won't be this year and if they do, the eu will be going down hard...

margaret:
I agree about the rest, but sharply... And I didn't highlight the rating on purpose, even if they do cut it, it won't be this year and if they do, the eu will be going down hard...

QE3 -- a very good field for provocations, twitching will be :)

And why down? What are the arguments apart from the funds?

The main thing is, as soon as Obama is ready to pump up the economy, here come the Republicans with their "have not reached an agreement on deficit reduction", well they don't let the guy work (or earn :)

margaret:
I agree about the rest, but sharp... And I didn't highlight the rating on purpose, even if they cut it, it won't be this year and if they do, the eu will be going down hard...

I see, the old dirty games -- worked well in the summer, why not try it now. Thanks for the idea!

Noterday:
And which DC in MT has a chart of the Euro index? Can you tell?

br_oko.

And all the other indices too.

Digging in, keeping your head down? )))

SEVER11:

It's time for us to open a separate branch: "Beer lovers and its varieties". I indulge myself from time to time, I only take unfiltered draught. I recommend you try Czech pale. But in general I prefer a good vodka in good company, and even better moonshine. By the way, I've already ordered myself a moonshine machine. We had a "fiber" cable for the Internet last week. So the only thing left is to install the moonshine machine and watch out for the Forex market... :0)).

By the way, I can give you good recipes for homemade wine from cranberries and cloudberries (I used to make them for my own use).

I do not know what kind of wine can be made from sour berries, but the infusions are excellent, I would add, even putting in the first row?

Here, the apparatus would be just right.

The main thing is to have some left over for the holidays.

After the tastings.

)))

"Five kopecks for the weekend...

If someone thinks that indexes (indicators, etc.) predict something for tomorrow (or even a week), he deceives himself. Only Murphy's Law will do.

Momentum is positive, a break of the local downtrend will cause an uptrend.