[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 28

Tantrik:

Greetings! A dying forum. Where are we waiting for? Pound, Eur up after opening 23.00 can also draw a picture (prognosis). The Yen is up (no other options), the Canadian is down - the fundamentals are down - it is pumping. The Aussie is up (they are driving the Euro) - stronger than the Euroland. (because I promised not to go to other threads - the posts are rubbish...)

small gaps down on the eu and pound. plan is the same.

Tantrik:
small gaps down on the eu and pound. same plan.
What "down gaps"?! The market seems to have a different plan... if there is one.

Cmu4:
What kind of "downward gaps"?! The market seems to have a different plan... if there is one at all.
My EA since 31.11 has been keeping the sell and with two votes out of three continues to keep the sell line oriented to 1.3735 based on Friday's results and 1.3635 given the current bar, but the buy line is coming on its heels and it could really start to rise soon.

1.3735 is the lower boundary of the uptrend channel, so we are very likely to stop the downside movement today. the upper boundary is 1.38750 plus or minus as usual. if we break it, we won't be far from 1.4

Well, here we are at the bottom line. The question is eternal, buy or sell...

I took a risk upwards, I didn't like the pair's behaviour near the border of the channel, the stop was a hard 30p. But the target is above 150-180, I think in this situation I won't be afraid to catch a loss.

No clear breakdown yet. It might go up a bit, but there is no guarantee that it will reach the upper boundary of the channel

kamihadze:

No clear breakdown yet. It might go up a bit, but there is no guarantee that it will reach the upper boundary of the channel

We won't make it today, but tomorrow or the day after, against the background of the USD selling call, we might make it. We made 230 pips last time (October 12).

towards 1.3650(intraday)...

Cmu4:
What kind of "downward gaps"?! The market seems to have a different plan... if there is one at all.

common in the market, so I keep waiting upwards.