[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 27

LLIAMAH:

Divergence is there =)) but it is not very strong against the trend =)))) now we can buy =)

One down, any others interested?

With 1.372 in the bay...nerve-wracking, of course, but I wonder where we'll get to.

margaret:

On the one hand, they can close the day as a doj...

Ay, yes Margarita. You must have a glass ball that shows the candles ahead. A doji is forming on the H4 too .

s_aullma:
Ay, yes, Margarita. You must have a glass ball that shows the candles ahead. A doji is forming on the H4.

Alex, try to match the thesis you quoted with yours again.

tara:

Alex, try to match the thesis you quoted with yours again.
I understand very well that Margaret was referring to the day, but it is not as clearly visible there. There is still time though and maybe there will be a doji there too.

It looks like a gap is coming.

Greetings! A dying forum. Where are we waiting for? Pound, Eur up after opening 23.00 can also draw a picture (prognosis). The Yen is up (no other options), the Canadian is down - the fundamentals are down - it is pumping. The Aussie is up (they are driving the Euro) - stronger than the Euroland. (because I promised not to go to other threads - the posts are rubbish...)

))) Hi. I think it's not about the forum, just against the background of the previous week it's hard to guess where the eu is going to go. My subjective and unreasonable opinion is that the eu may go up tomorrow and may hit 1.386 again, of course, if there are no serious reasons for growth. This week we may easily go to 1.37, or maybe a little bit lower. So far, we are in the uptrend, so we will look for the breakthrough. It will definitely break-through next week, probably upwards. I do not believe that they are speculating with bad news concerning the Eu, as the situation is "sad". I think "they will solve all the issues", "they will make the right decisions" and everything will be OK.

dibs on 1.4030 for the euro. And I think over the week it might go there sporadically, for the Greeks have agreed over the weekend.

A little down would be nice...we'll see...