[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 26

Judging by the warrants not really(no sarcasm), how would you feel about this indicator?

...it's hard to talk in practical terms...watch him carefully and answer the question for yourself...so what? in time YOUR TRACTION will emerge...

Sdimm:

I agree, then show it off more often, try to create an impression ))

Sonic R. System - you asked for it, search and work... but there are only 1850 pages... which page is the last option - I WILL NOT SELL...GOOD Luck...

RekkeR:
Thank you I have read and watched the publication... The question remains as to what funds will be used to expand the Stabilization Fund... Also, there will be a vote in Greece today at 24:00 Kiev time... So I would cover the "kamikaze" warrants...

lotos7:

Sonic R. System - you asked for it, search and work... but there are only 1850 pages... what page is the last option - i won't tell you... good luck...

Thanks lotus7, sonic has been around for a long time, I was interested in the interpretation of the volumetric indicator, I will rummage through the pages....

We're good to go!!!

margaret:
Thank you I have read and watched as I publish... The question remains as to what funds will be used to expand the statutory fund... Also, there will be a vote in Greece today at 24:00 Kiev time... So I would cover the "kamikaze" warrants...

))) What orders are you talking about? I closed my selves at the very low. I am now in a bay until 1.38. I will see. By the way, my nickname is KamiKhadze )))) I thought of it in a minute, it stays for years)))

What are your thoughts on the movement?

kamihadze:

))) Which orders do you mean? I closed my selves at the very low. I am now in a bay until 1.38. I will see. By the way, my nickname is KamiKhadze )))) I thought of it in a minute, it stays for years)))

What are your thoughts on the movement?

Funny... Very ... honestly I was not even thinking of you at the time of writing this word. Good for you for covering and probably putting the buy in b/c...

On the one hand they can close the day as a doj, if the market does not do it, the market makers will do it under the close... On the other hand, americans in the Eurozone uncertainty may fix the positions so that there will be a strong decline and the market makers will not want to interfere (market correction) ....

Divergence is there =)) but it is not very strong against the trend =)))) now we can buy =)