[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 4

yosuf:
Whoever thinks it's harmful, don't use it, that's all.

>

Vizard:

here we go ))))

ok - good luck and profits to all...

Likewise!

Here we go.

The euro came in at 1.3750. I've been waiting for her there for a long time. This European meeting messed everything up. Everything's falling into place now.

chepikds:
I have been mentally twisting the blue line but have not got anything out of it, can you elaborate on where the top of the blue line is?
The top of the blue triangle in the euro situation

Judging by the general mood bought

I don't see any serious reasons to buy yet. There is a chance of a bounce. I am waiting. They're going to slip on the news again and then we'll go flying... Better no gain than loss...

And frankly speaking, even the trend lines don't really fit, the channels are too wide. For the Phiba, we are at 50... so we may go this way and that way, by all appearances.

May be the gurus do not see the situation clearly yet, it is too unstable. Last week was very interesting, this one started very interesting too...

The 4th hour is flat, but judging by the last days there is a possibility to return to 1,42 for example)))).

A pullback to 1.39 is also possible, the bulls will not benefit from the fall below 1.366. So, we should definitely postpone the buy, let it get to 1.377, and then we will think about it

If we keep falling, the intermediate target is 1.362, then 1.356, then the abyss. Please correct me if I am wrong.

krisa:
Judging by the general mood bought

Well done! :-)

21april:

Well done! :-)

April, share your thoughts. while piping, at least to scratch your fingers.