No grail? - page 3

After all, the grail for a single collective farm is not the same as the grail of the district in which the collective farm is an integral part. Not to mention the grail of the region... And other continents ;))).

It is the same for different people -- what is good for a Russian is good for a German is good for a German -- and one 'absolute' grail cannot do ;)

zy. I was considering different approaches to grail in matcad, that's why in form of picture already ;)

Svinozavr:

Come on...

I think the philosophical meaning of the Grail is clear. It's about finding yourself. In what? It doesn't matter. Some of us will do real trading that would make the soros gasp. Someone will be able to write programs in such a way that no one else would be able to do it with such logic and clarity. There is little else.

The grail is the actualization of us in this world. That's all it is. It is not little. Or rather, it is the best thing that can happen to us.

Don't look like that. I'm sober. I'm just saying what I think.

Exactly... that's what I was talking about at the beginning - you have to define the subject. Whether to find yourself no matter what.... or finding the source of life's necessities... Or something else... And it's far from the same thing....

A level 1grail is 100 units of annual profit with a max drawdown of 10 units.

paukas:
A level 1 grail is 100 units of annual profit with a max drawdown of 10 units.

Why 100 and not 200? Why 10 and not 5?

My point is that you should probably use relative rather than absolute values.

))) Das ist grahl? - Nicht! - Varum? - Darum!

The Grail is a perpetual system with unchanging statistical characteristics. Like a slot machine for its owner. Moreover, profitability may vary due to randomness and frequency of Grail exploitation. For example, if the trader makes a couple of deals a month, it is difficult to expect stable monthly profit from it. I.e., a considerable number of deals is necessary for the statistic advantage to materialize.

There is no grail :)

Avals:

The Grail is a perpetual system with unchanging statistical characteristics. Like a slot machine for its owner. Moreover, profitability may vary due to randomness and frequency of Grail exploitation. For example, if the trader makes a couple of deals a month, it is difficult to expect stable monthly profit from it. I.e., a considerable number of deals is necessary for the statistic advantage to materialize.

There is no grail :)

Obviously not. Otherwise it would be a terrible trial. And we are not ready yet.

Otherwise, there is no what drives it forward: someone pulls out, someone is just around.

There can't be. Otherwise, it's just another world.

avtomat:

Why 100 and not 200? Why 10 and not 5?

My point is that you should probably use relative rather than absolute values.

Because 200 is already a level 2 grail. It's elementary.

level 5 grail :-)))

zoritch:

level 5 grail :-)))

It's a tester, they have a level minus 1 by definition.