There's a catch somewhere... - page 3

Dezil:
The first thing you have to do is to get a profit on the demo and here the reliability of the broker does not matter, and then you start looking for a broker for the real deal. My way (from first demo to real) took 7 years...
I totally agree! Even the term is the same. ))

Dezil:
The first thing you have to do is to get a profit on the demo and here the reliability of the broker does not matter, and then you start looking for a broker for the real deal. This way (from first demo to real) took me 7 years...

I've been in the market for 3 years, a month ago I switched to real, of course I earned very funny money, but it's on alpari) now I'm withdrawing from there for good. I am torn between Insta and Express, please advise which one is better? I have chosen these brokerage companies because they have 1:1000 leverage.

Discussion about brokers is forbidden on this forum.

Krohabo:

I've been in the market for 3 years, a month ago I switched to real, of course I earned some funny money, but it was on Alpari) now I'm withdrawing everything from there. I am torn between Insta and Access. Can you advise me which one is better? I have chosen these brokerage companies because they have 1:1000 leverage.

Do you know if Insta has the same 1:1000 leverage on Demo as on Real? When I chose there was no leverage, that's why I chose Alpari.

Dezil:
It is forbidden to discuss brokers on this forum.

And on what forum is it allowed to discuss brokers? Most get cents for every post to be credited to your account with the broker they serve.

On any. Apart from that.

InternalVoice:
On any. Except this one.

Then suggest a representative and neutral forum, please!

borilunad:

Then suggest a representative and neutral forum, please!
http://www.google.ru/

Krohabo:

I've been in the market for 3 years, a month ago I switched to real, of course I earned some funny money, but I'm currently withdrawing from Alpari. I am torn between Insta and Exness. Can you advise me which one is better? I have chosen these brokerage companies because they have 1:1000 leverage.
Your choice of 1:1000. You will have to be mad to work with such a leverage.

TheXpert:
The more leverage the less risk, actually )
Yes.