Regularity and irregular TFs - page 5

sever31:

didn't know such a miracle existed

Is this some kind of trick or something? North, who have you got in your hut, what kind of personalities - the bag has been cut.... (good thing my wallet's in my pocket)

TheXpert:
By openings and closings only.

So what? Quantisation doesn't change anything?

:)

Don't tell me, wise one - you're taking the cloze or something else from the tf.

That's why I say strobe light!

If you don't believe me, check it yourself. Compare 100 periods on the clock with 200 periods of 30 minutes.

paukas:
If you don't believe me, check for yourself. Compare 100 periods by the hour and 200 by 30 minutes.
there is a difference. don't be fooled.

there is a difference. don't fornicate.
If you don't want to, don't check. Trust your senses ))

paukas:
If you do not want - do not check.

checked 1001 nights.

it's YOU IN THEORY...

--

it seems that such misconceptions, including lack of real experience with strobe lights (at least at the level of memories of discos) are ubiquitous and legitimate.

(

checked 1001 nights.

I DON'T BELIEVE (c) Stanislavsky

Shit, guys, everyone knows you're witty and sarcastic. Why show it off everywhere? There's a time and a place for everything. There's a place for it in the snooker room.

paukas:
I DON'T BELIEVE (c) Stanislavsky
To each his own & Labour will make all free - any of your platitudes ring any bells?

sever31:
Man, everybody knows you guys are witty and sarcastic. Why show it off everywhere? There's a time and a place for everything. There's a place for it in the smoke room.

Sorry, bro. Looks like the wrong horses for sure.

Don't ever set foot in here again.