how to overcome the differences between demo and real life - page 3

TheXpert:
Limiters to help.

Entry with stop orders

T-G: как преодолеть различия демо и реала

Essentially no, as they are two completely different entities, with their own rules and properties, linked only by the same quotes.

paukas:
That's a pittance. There are lots at 80k. 1 pip = 8 quid.
0.1-0.3 pips compared to the losses shown.

OnGoing:
0.1-0.3 pips compared to losses shown.

Compare with the results on the demo (upper chart)

the result is 2 dollars per trade, while the actual prediction is 3.

OnGoing:
It's miserable, it's not a slip. Too diligent trawl cuts everything at the root.

Well, this trawl works on demo, so it still slips and it makes such a difference between demo and real, right?

T-G:

Well this trawl works on a demo, so it still slides and it makes such a difference to a demo and a real one, right?
I am not sure, it does not slide that much. Maybe the quotes on the demo and real are very different.

LeoV:

In fact, there is no way, because they are two completely different substances, with their own rules and properties, connected only by the same quotes.

So the tester does not give results close to a demo, because it generates ticks, and the demo in turn does not give results similar to a real one... and how do I adjust the TS here?

T-G:

So the tester does not give results close to the demo, because it generates ticks, and the demo in turn gives results similar to the real ... so how do I adjust the TS here ?
Do not pipsing. If TS generates 3-4 spreads per trade slippage like here is not critical.

T-G:

So, the tester does not give results close to a demo, because it generates ticks, and the demo in turn does not give results similar to a real one... and how should I adjust TS here?

This is where Danila the wizard usually fails.)

There is nothing else to do but debug the logic in the tester.

T-G:
stop loss entry
Ouch. Then look for a way to increase the MO in pips so that slippage has little impact.