Mechanisation of optimal parameter selection. Finding a common denominator. - page 9

lasso:

Constructive:

Let's post here the results of optimization of an EA on MA included to MT4, (or any other, no problem)

and you try to take away the 'good set'.

If we find correctness of selection methods, for example for 10 tries, then let's make it work. The "auto-optimiser" is already in place.

That's not constructive. What's the point of fitting an in-house MA EA?

Let me whip up a random series for you, and you adjust it so that it will trade at a profit on the OOS.

Mischek:

)))

What's the problem with admitting it as evidence?

That's for the mathematician Perelman... It's certainly not proof for him)

paukas:

That's why clever people invented the forward test.

Forward is not a guarantee. The settings can be a match.

Mischek:
Forward is not a guarantee. The settings may be the same.
For guarantees, go to the insurance company.

paukas:
When the cancer is on the mountain...
Probably never, I'll keep it. But maybe I'll think about it and share it with the public after all... just out of personal sympathy)

OnGoing:
This is to the mathematician Perelman... For him it is definitely not a proof)

First of all, Perelman's opinion on the matter is not. Secondly, it's unlikely that he's authorized you. Thirdly, at this point in time, in this place,

Avals opinion may be of more interest than that of Perelman. And this is not a rebuke to Perelman, nor is it a medal of Fame. It is a fact.

OnGoing:
Probably never, I'll keep it. But maybe I'll think about it and share it with the public... just out of personal sympathy.)
You intrigue me. Reshetov used to be in charge of revolutions in trading, but he disappeared somewhere... Apparently it happened)))

Forward gluing rules and is the only normal criterion. The OOS of a separate optimisation in most cases is a cakewalk.

Avals:

intrigued. Reshetov used to be in charge of revolutions in trading, but he disappeared somewhere... Apparently it happened)))

Rather got sick of it. Although who knows...

Mischek:

First of all there is no opinion of Perelman on this matter. Secondly, it is unlikely that he has authorized you. In the third place, at this point in time, an opinion, in a ddn place,

Avals opinion may be of more interest than that of Perelman. And this is not a rebuke to Perelman, nor is it a medal of Fame. It is a fact.

I see, Slava shared his profits with you?)

Avals:
intrigued. Reshetov used to be in charge of revolutions in trading, but he disappeared somewhere...Apparently it happened)))
And you write him a letter, maybe he'll shake off the old days...)