Mechanisation of optimal parameter selection. Finding a common denominator. - page 14

TheXpert:
Let us all together call trading strategies forecast systems )))) maybe they will work better )))

This is very dangerous. Such insolence in the handling of the word prognosis will not be tolerated by Piglet. The planet will be destroyed. The surviving "morons" (c) will move to Mars.

State Duma elections will have to be postponed.

Mischek:

This is very dangerous. Such insolence in the handling of the word prognosis will not be tolerated by Piglet. The planet will be destroyed. The surviving "morons" (c) will move to Mars.

State Duma elections will have to be postponed.

I won't let you go to Mars. You don't qualify for the fifth column.

paukas:
I won't let you go to Mars. You don't qualify for the fifth column.
Oh, you're one to talk. Turn up the sound, I can't see you very well. I guess we honest people will be buying our tickets to this goy planet from you. I'm not going now, as a matter of principle. I'll buy myself a herring, make some minced meat and wait for the end of the world.

Mischek:
Oh, you're one to talk. Turn up the sound, I can't see you very well. I guess we honest people will be buying our tickets to this goy planet from you. I'm not going now, as a matter of principle. I'll buy myself a herring, make some mincemeat and wait for the end of the world.
Well, you can tell a Martian from the way he walks.

Don't forget why we're here. Please on the subject of "finding a single optimist"...

OnGoing:
Don't forget why we're here. Please, on the subject of the "search for a single optimist"...

You think you know why we're here?

Mischek:

You think you know why we're here?

What do you have to say about the patient, doctor?

There is no such thing, so the topic can be closed. Or flub, whichever one likes).

Any optimizer's hypothesis can be tested. So what's the purpose of this thread? To find a grail on the second (third) level of dusk? It's easier on the first one.

OnGoing:
What do you have to say about the patient, Doctor?

Things are bad. The average patient is chronically lazy, which in combination with neglected lack of initiative only aggravates the picture.

A history of genetic irresponsibility has led to symptoms of thievery, unwillingness to work, rudeness, lack of respect not only for other patients but also for oneself. Putting the patient into the intensive care unit does not lead to positive dynamics, but only aggravates the picture. Tranquillisers and alcoholic liquids are disappearing from the ICU. There have been some successes with the use of electric current. But there is not enough current for all for the same reason of thievery, and de-energised patients quickly return to the primitive state. Absence of nurses on the floors leads to collective hysteria accompanied by destruction of hospital property and personal belongings. Given the serious genetic disorders that cannot be corrected, it remains to be said that the patient is doomed.

TheXpert:

There is no such thing, so the topic can be closed. Or fluff it up, whichever one likes.)

Any optimizer's hypothesis can be checked. So what is the purpose of this thread? To find a grail on the second (third) level of twilight? It's easier on the first one.

Well, every system has explicit or implicit parameters. Parameters should be optimized. So they discuss how to do it. While the process...

There are comrades who believe that you can optimize all sorts of crap.

And if it fails, then conclude that there is no need to optimise.