[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 72

Bicus:

There's a lot of shit going on with the euro.

Technically, I have been waiting for the Euro at 1.3750 since yesterday. But it's not going anywhere, damn it. It's stomping around the opening price of the order.

Why? There are serious reasons to wait for the Euro at this level, rather than 1.40?

Moreover, it's quite far. This is the S3 level and the opposite of today's expected/possible move.

Risky play.

DhP:

Why? Is there good reason to expect the eu at that level rather than 1.40?

Especially since it is quite far away. This is the S3 level and the opposite of today's expected/possible move.

Risky play.

:) Anything is possible.

And what is "S3 level"?

Bicus:

:) Anything is possible.

And what is "S3 level"?

It is one of the PivotPoints levels. It is published by all reputable financial media.

Here's an example

DhP:

This is one level of PivotPoints. It is published by all reputable financial media.

Here's an example

I see.

Nevertheless, I think we will still see 1.3750.

Bicus:

I see.

Have you got the "growth"?

Today, unless there is an "earthquake", the eu will not get there....

Bicus:

I see.

not today for sure...not likely tomorrow either...but the thoughts are as follows -

there is a meeting in germany...half of the participants do not know what they are voting for...
the summit in the evening... may go into the night... there will be a package of documents...
how will the market perceive it? (dunno)))) and part of the upward movement of the euro
the euro has gone purely on expectations ... the quid is trying to turn up ...
the big likelihood that tomorrow we will see a small drop in the euro on disappointment
from the dock package... let's see...

At 7 p.m., it looks like they are going to start meeting. I wouldn't trade today at all - a guessing game.

Svinozavr:
At 7 p.m., it looks like they are going to start meeting. I wouldn't trade today at all - a guessing game.

IMHO, in a few days to weeks ahead, the Eurobucks is strictly to the NORTH with minor pullbacks to the south - FUNDAMENT + GRAPHIC ANALYSIS (breakdowns of all imaginable and unimaginable channels)...

Roman.:

IMHO, for the next few days to weeks, the Eurobucks rate is strictly to the NORTH with minor pullbacks to the south - FUNDAMENT + GRAPHIC ANALYSIS (breakdowns of all imaginable and unimaginable channels)...

the hundred is just a tiny part of the foundation...

DhP:

Taken to "grow out"?

Today, unless there's an 'earthquake', the eu won't get there...

:)

Halfway through. Installed a second-hand one.