[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 66

yosuf:

1.41 pivot centre, candlestick? - maybe 1.4130

Vizard:

that's more accurate )))

Super-optimistic!

Tantrik:

1.41 pivot centre, candles? - Maybe 1.4130.
Yes

yosuf:

And I have 1.3964. But not far either.

icas:

And I have 1.3964. But also not far off.
With the new bar on H4, the bets have risen to 1.42212, but we won't reach it soon, sometime by the end of next week, tentatively.

yosuf:
With the new bar on H4 the rates are up to 1.42212

Thank you very much ! I haven't laughed so much in a long time ))))

Vizard:

Thank you very much ! I haven't laughed so hard in a long time !))

Yeah, I'm overdrawing, can't do anything about it, we'll see. Things may change, but for now the potential of the trend, from its base, is assessed like this. On the humour thread https://forum.mql4.com/ru/11381/page721 you will see the blocked moose and you won't be able to stop laughing like I did.

yosuf:
Yes, I'm getting overdrawn, I can't help it, we'll see. Things may change, but so far the potential of the trend, from its base, is assessed as follows

My targets are not re-drawn, but they are alternately, after breakthrough of one we go to the other, what is wrong now, there was not a normal bounce (and from the top the bounce may reach 1,30). The upper target is 1.4653.

Tantrik:

I don't have any redraws, but the targets go alternately, after the break of one we go to the other, what is bad now, is that a normal pullback did not happen (and from the top the pullback may go up to 1.30). The upper target is 1.4653.
The lower limit is the same for us, comes out and the upper one slides in the case. What about the timing of the achievement, agree with me?

yosuf:
The lower limit we have is the same, it comes out, and the upper limit slides in the case. How about a timeline for achievement, do you agree with me?

I don't have a deadline for when it will be, do you have dates?