[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 61

snail09:
Come on, is there nothing?
I'm getting tired of googling

went well

On wave analysis so far

Camarilla is fretting.....

Ishimoku and MA1024 say from blue to blue dancing....Now banging on MA 365

grey candles indicate uncertainty of movement

What will the sexless MARKET choose ????

Congratulations to Sarkozy the catcher on his daughter...

Does anyone here follow the options? And the pivots in the pictures are no longer posted ((()

I wonder if I'll be strong enough to get there tomorrow )) Or will the hamsters try harder today ))))

Vizard:

what's real ... and what the heck ... Dimka was doing good ... waiting for 2k chopped to congratulate ... still no luck ...))) maybe how ... is silent)))

Sorry, my older brother came and squeezed me out, he's 24, he's studying and working on something on his computer, he's in a session or something, I had to give in.

There's $1,843.28 in the account... Thank you, Vizard!!!!!!!!!!

Dimka-novitsek:

Sorry, my older brother came and squeezed me out, he's 24, he's studying, working on some drafts on his computer, he has a session or something, I have to give in.

There's 1,843.28 quid in the account...

Dimka - well done!!! I believe in you ... I had no doubt ...

Take your risks adequately and don't get greedy... One day you'll get enough of it.... ... the main thing is to bring up discipline ... and stability ... the same 20p a day with a daily (weekly) reinvestment everyone knows what it may result in ...

who am I kidding )))) respect ...

I appreciate it ... thank you ... thank you ... but don't relax ...))

It's a pleasure to have someone paying attention, helping, cheering! I simply couldn't do without you, without the forum as a whole, and without everyone!!!

On the subject, the pair is long overdue to fall, and by 300-400 pips, I don't know if I'm thinking nonsense, but in the meantime I'll think about how to look for entry points.