[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 46

margaret:
Good morning to you too! Decline from 1.41 I agree, but it's too early to say...we could go as high as 1.44... I am interested in the level of 1.3836... we tried to break through it for a long time

this means that the bulls are getting weaker and the breakthrough should be soon. i think the breakthrough will be at 1.4090 somewhere in this area.

Not a wave-maker...:) I only have faith in the indicators and their understanding, but it does not prevent me from marking waves, although I think the marking of waves is a dabble and shamanism...)) In any case, the growth of VA is not over ...:)

margaret:
Good morning to you too! Decline from 1.41 I agree, but it's too early to say...we could go as high as 1.44... I am interested in the level of 1.3836... we tried to break through it for a long time

Trend D1, hi Margaret! any surprises from FA for us?

margaret:
Talked to the volnoviks. They say there will be a decline. But I am not posting their breakdown as I don't agree with it yet. There is no fundamental basis for the decline. 1.3836 is the level from which we rebounded on July 12 and if we stay above it, there should not be a sharp decline...

And if GAP down, then Flat for the week? ..... Time to pull....Foundation sluggish ))))

Sweet:

Not a wave-maker...:) I only believe in indicators and their understanding, but it does not prevent me from marking waves, although I think the marking of waves is a dabble and shamanism...)) In any case, the growth of VA is not over...:)

I thought so too.... Alexander 76 with MQL5 has changed my view on waves a bit.... Gonna have to get into waves ))))

Evgen157:

I thought so too.... Alexander 76 with MQL5 has changed my view on waves a bit.... Gonna have to get into waves ))))
...:)

Tantrik:

Trending D1, hello Margaret! no surprises for us FA?
Hi! There shouldn't be any surprises. The day before yesterday the eu was supposed to go down because Slovakia did not accept the Stabilization Fund, but the hedge fund entered the game at 1.3685 and as we can see successfully held it. And in the evening, yesterday, Slovakia voted again in favour of the Stabfund. So the new Stabfund is accepted and the third round of quantitative easing by the US should come into effect. So the eu is facing only a rise for the time being.

margaret:
Hello! There should be no surprises. The day before yesterday the eu was still supposed to roll because Slovakia did not accept the Stabfund, but the hedge fund came in at 1.3685 and as we can see successfully held it. And in the evening, yesterday, Slovakia voted again in favour of the Stabfund. So the new Stabfund is accepted and the third round of quantitative easing by the US should come into effect. So the eu is facing only a rise for the time being.

Thank you!

as soon as everyone believes the eurobucks is going to rise, it will fall.

Hello all.

Margaret, good to see, how do you see the future movement?