[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 45

solar:
Autumn. Humid. Friday. Cognac.

you say it... I'm drooling)))) that's it, it's ok for today... I'm off for a drink...

Vizard:

I think 3 days at this level (or a little higher) and go down... let's see what to do... at the same time you'll test your Fibo accelerator...

here are the expected targets on the hourly chart

roma1984:

Here are the expected targets in the hourly time frame.
Do you draw the hooks on the forecast yourself or is it okay?

Tantrik:
Do you draw the hooks on the forecast yourself or is it okay?

I do it myself ))))))))) Yes, no, it's a predicted movement.

Wavesmen!!! Any opinions???

Evgen157:

Don't think I'm teaching you. I don't think the last 3 waves are enough. Time will tell.

Evgen157:

Talked to the volnoviks. They say there will be a decline. But I'm not posting their breakdown as I don't agree with it yet. There is no fundamental basis for the decline. 1.3836 is the level from which we bounced back on July 12 and if we stay above it, there should not be a sharp decline...

Evgen157:

I think somewhere like on the screenshot there is a phybe target . so the first target is the shortest Eliott cycle . it is often in the flat. and the second target is most often and the third is the final but it does not always get there

margaret:
Talked to the volnoviks. They say there will be a decline. But I am not posting their breakdown as I don't agree with it yet. There is no fundamental basis for the decline. 1.3836 is the level from which we bounced back on July 12 and if we stay above it, there should not be a sharp decline...

good evening yes i am also expecting a decline but we have broken through the pack level we will crawl up but we will fall in the near future

roma1984:

good evening yes i am also expecting a decline but we have broken through the pack level we will crawl upwards but will be falling in the near future

Good evening to you too! Decline from 1.41 I agree, but it's too early to tell...we may reach 1.44... I am interested in the level of 1.3836... we tried to break through it for a long time