[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 28

sever31:

Ours and yours, Roman, no, but if there are thousands of us...
Even if there are millions of us (including Anglo... Saxo... etc linguistic population of the site (it's not for nothing the guys are trying so hard in their regular updates with some regular update (additions or corrections) like, syntax errors in Hebrew translation corrected...:-)) What's my point? My point is - "All to the rails of five!!!"... :-))) and regardless of the fact that, ". atmosphere is not the same)" - with you it will be "the one..." :-))

RekkeR:

You can interpret - "We're a race!"

)))

wooooo!!!! Much better already!!! :-)

Sweet:

The screenshot is prompting...:) Are you experimenting with TFs or is that it, the search is over and you've determined for yourself what's best?

If the experiment goes on, try TF H-4, as the main one. Instead of pivot points, we determine the pivot zone of 150-300 points. Entry into the transaction, carry out so that the order to achieve the objectives, the presence of the market, from 4 days to 50 days (assuming cycles of 8 days, 26 days and 45 days +;-3 days). Then, compare the results of different approaches to trading, and everything becomes clear...:)

The experiments are long over. It's just that in the course of trading there are constant refinements, small changes. Deals, by the way, I have already written more than once, each one is individual. I have my own stop, profit and trall. There are deals that live more than 50 days. I have a simple example of trawl, (here we have broken rules in trading, do not pay attention: it's just an accelerated check for trawl). Yeah, the file won't load. If you're interested, I'll upload it tomorrow

Friends, what is your prognosis? Judging by the daily chart, there was a bounce rather than a correction and growth may continue. Who is experienced, please give your thoughts on the actual trends in the Eurodollar.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/135905/page25 message to 08.10.2011 13:07

Yeah, that's great, but the pictures don't show. If it's not too much trouble, can you give me your projections in numbers or send me pictures to kamihadze@mail.ru. I will be very grateful to you. I am trying to do the analysis myself but I do not have enough experience and knowledge.

I'm up for the sell, from my observations

at the moment the risk of a correction to 1.36 and a détente even higher, no further targets defined

Thank you

At 23 16 Moscow time I will be waiting for a bounce to the upside, although higher tariffs say it will take longer to go down, we will see