[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 8: October 2011) - page 20

21april:

EUR

Perhaps the new manager will decide to lower the cost of credit already at the first meeting. However, this time it did not happen, which made the players unusually happy and supported the euro in its strengthening. Certainly it is unlikely that the dynamic that was observed yesterday will have a long term effect as such aggressiveness by the ECB will lead to a decrease in the interest rate in the near future. Therefore, the Euro also has a large downside potential.

USD

Weak data is likely to be released, and weak data will confirm that the largest economic system in the world is unstable and it will only add to the demand for safer assets, which ironically includes the USD. If employment levels come in above the 100k mark, expect a surge in demand for currencies like the euro and the pound against the dollar.

Ridiculous.

Like he's the "new manager" from the moon.

;)

21april:

Who is he? Mario Draghi.
Why? Are you in his place? 0))

Why? Are you in his place? 0))
Mario Draghi again! What do I have to do with the text?

Vizard:

Do you have anything besides other people's lame-ass analysis?))) how you trade in general ... or not trade ...))

1) And you don't have one that's a junkie, is it someone else's? You don't have one!

2) How you trade is of no concern to me!

3) It's my right to trade too, or not!

21april:

1)And you don't have one that's a junkie, is it someone else's? You don't have one!

2)How you trade is of no concern to me!

3)It is also my right to trade, or not!

even cognitively somehow...

USDCHF. Moving down.... Piping....)))

15:00 CAD
Number of jobs Sen -5.5 thousand C$ 10,000 C$ +60.9 ths.
forecast 10 actual 60.9 ^

21april:

1) And you don't have one that's not a junkie or someone else's? You don't have one!

2) How you trade is of no concern to me!

3) It's also my right to trade, or not!

ooh...how messed up it is )))) well, I'll leave it alone...)))) I'm off...

Vizard:

wow...how messed up everything is )))) well i'll leave it alone...))) go away...

GUYS, LET'S LIVE TOGETHER!!!