It's Friday and it's boring. :( - page 3

Azzx:

:)

What I've got from a worker - it's pointless for championships. However, given the likely increased volatility in the autumn, it could be a match, but with a higher MM. But it is a guessing game in any case. So nag, nag, nag.

Here's a contest for a year or so ... three years ... But who would be interested?

I am a dull trader, 0,01% of a programmer, just trying to grasp at straws that are dangling nearby :)

But it also breaks :) Anyway, good luck to you and to us in the new year!

Azzx:

I'm beginning to strongly suspect that everyone's trend is different. :-D
I don't get you. You don't have a trend, then everyone has one.... Make up your mind.)

paukas:
I don't understand you. Either you have no trends, or everyone has their own.... Make up your mind.)

It's just that everyone means different things. I mean, we're talking about different things, basically. :)

Europa:

I'm a dumb trader, 0,01% programmer, just trying to grasp at straws that are hanging by a thread :)

I'm a dumb trader, just trying to cling to a straw that is dangling in the distance :) but it is breaking :) anyway good luck to you and to us in the new year!

We have some heroes here in Yosburg:

http://www.e1.ru/talk/forum/go_to_message.php?f=59&t=250211&i=277791

I'm a bit sceptical, shall we say, but at least there's someone to cheer for. :)

Azzx:

It's just that everyone means different things. I mean, we're talking about different things, basically. :)

Right, don't make up your own meaning. There are common ones. Use them. And everything will become simple and clear.

Azzx:

There are some heroes here in Yo'burg:

http://www.e1.ru/talk/forum/go_to_message.php?f=59&t=250211&i=277791

I'm a bit sceptical, shall we say, but at least there's someone to cheer for. :)

you're either an iplan or you can't think of another word

paukas:
Right, no need to make up your own meaning. There are generally accepted ones. Use them. And everything will become simple and clear.

That's what we have a problem with... I think it is generally accepted (in the most primitive interpretation):

"A trend is a directional change in price".

No channels. :)

Thank you all for your attention :)

paukas: There's an order drawn there, which is trending.

I can see there - I'm not blind,

but why there? and why up?

IgorM:

I can see there - not blind,

but why there? and why sell?

It's a pullback from a lower trend now.

Sell in the direction of the trend at the end of the pullback. If the pullback continues even higher, the order will move higher.