When will a trader be allowed to make money? - page 4

sanyooooook:

But then the spread is increased and quotes are a bit different and the system does not work

And where is that, in B...co ? If so, why not try replacing xagusd with silver futures SIU1 ? Only you have to take its ticker SIU1#I for monitoring. The spread on futures, as opposed to spot silver, is minuscule.

And if you enter also by a limit order, you can enter without any spread. I.e. first we open a limit order on SIU1 and then we immediately enter the market on xageur.

OnGoing:

And where is that, in B...co ? If so, why not try replacing xagusd with silver futures SIU1 ? Only you have to take its ticker SIU1#I for monitoring. The spread on futures, as opposed to spot silver, is minuscule.

And if you enter also by a limit order, you can enter without any spread. I.e. a limit order on SIU1 is opened first, and then we immediately enter the market on the xageur.

Alpari, silver, silver/euro

sanyooooook:

Alpari, silver, silver/euro
It can't be, by how much did you say expanded? For all or for one account? On classic or ndd?

OnGoing:
It can't be, by how much did you say expanded? For all or for one account? On classic or ndc?

It used to be 10 (silver+eurosilver) now it's 12-15, that's a lot.

for micro, for classic and for ndd there is no euro silver pair as far as I know

sanyooooook:

I would say it was 10 (silver+eurosilver) and now it's 12-15, which is a lot.

For micro, for classic and for ndd there is no silver-euro pair as far as I know

Where is it then, if only Alpari trade?) Broco definitely has it. I still do not understand the concept of splitting without using the Eurodollar. If there are only two silver pairs, what is there to "collapse"? It could go on and on indefinitely.

Still, maybe try using a futures on Broco? In an ideal situation, even an inter-dealing spread may be arranged (Brocco futures + Alpari spot), then it surely will not play on the ineffectiveness of quotes.

OnGoing:

Where is it then, if trading only on Alpari?) Broco definitely has it. I still don't understand the concept of splitting without using the Eurodollar. If there are only two silver pairs, what is there to "collapse"? It could go on and on indefinitely.

Still, maybe try using a futures on Broco? In an ideal situation, even an inter-dealing spread may be arranged (Brocco futures + Alpari spot), and then it won't play on the ineffectiveness of quotes.

See how simple and how complicated it is?)

ZS: I can't attach the archive, I'll post it later although it's already here (on the forum).

OnGoing:
It can't be, by how much did you say they widened...?
I have seen with my own eyes a 130 (one hundred and thirty) times increase in spread on the real of a fairly well-known brokerage company in a calm market.

granit77:
I have seen with my own eyes the spread on the real of a fairly well-known brokerage company increase 130 (one hundred and thirty) times on a quiet market.
Yes, as a force majeure is quite possible. But I do not remember that they increased it to 250 points.

OnGoing:
Yes, as a force majeure, that's fine. But I don't remember it being pushed to 250 pips forever.
Why forever? They're not animals. Only for the period when your trade becomes profitable.

granit77:
Why forever? They're not animals. Only for the period when your trade becomes profitable.
Oh, yeah, I thought it was about studs, all right...