When will a trader be allowed to make money? - page 6

Sweet:

Here's another, fresh example of the actions of a very, very.... solid DC...)) Today, at 01:21, I make a deal "SELL". At 01:30, the deal is closed at the stop, but the price... - Basically, what to explain, everything is clear and understandable on the chart without words.

We would not say anything in defence of the "hated" brokerage company: )))

In the picture we see the price, most likely on the Bid, and your Sell was closed on the Ask.

DhP:

Not in defence of the "hated" DC will it be said: )))

In the picture we see the price, most likely on Bid, and your Sell closed on Asc.

"Hated"...? Wrong... I'm having fun with him....)))) All true, on ASK, but contractually, it should be on Bid, since Asc, "floats" ....)))) and sometimes, swims over 13 pips....))) ( if, you put a stop lossless on 1 pip, and Asc 5 pips, then the 4 pips not reached will take off the depo... not to hurt themselves...))))...)

david2:

Good day to all. I would like to know if there is a program that records everything that happens on your computer monitor. I want to record my trading.

The thing is that instead of EUR/USD my GBP/CAD trade was opened. I have complained to my brokerage company and got a reply that server's log-file contains enquiry about this deal and trading operations' behavior was not violated. Today the situation repeated itself instead of EUR/USD but GBP/AUD trade was opened. Accidental change of the instrument name line in the trading window by mouse click is impossible, because when I noticed that the line showing EUR/USD deal is missing on the screen, I opened a new deal and the EUR/USD deal was opened. GBP/AUD trade was noticed a little later in the lower list. If the line with the name of the instrument was changed, GBP/AUD trade would be opened again. This is either a terminal glitch (which I don't believe) or the dealer's action.

Check your terminal logs and check yourself. When you open the window with parameters for a new order it's very important not to roll the mouse wheel even a little, because the focus is on a pair with symbol selection and the wheel very quickly scrolls through the list and selects a different symbol - not the one you initially intended

I've had this happen a few times, also thought to write a video of the screen and thought poorly on the dc

Sweet:

"Hateful"...? Wrong... I have fun with him....)))) All true on ASK, but in the contract, it should be on Bid, as Ask, "floats" ....)))) and sometimes swims over 13 pips....))) ( if, you put a stop in no-loss on 1 pip and Ask 5 pips, then the 4 pips not reached will take off the depo... won't hurt themselves...))))...)

You are mistaken. The bid is just as floating as the Ask.

And another thing: Sells open on Bid, but close on Ask.

Sweet:

That's right, the ASC, but contractually, it should be on the Bid,

And I need such a contract so that SELL on Bid closes

Roman.:

So, it turns out that you opened orders by one quote, while the comments were different and "after a day of such pasting, quotes suddenly changed, so there was no profit" - where did they change (in the same comments...)? Write in more detail...

The orders were opened, but the robot did not insert a comment, this was done by a brokerage company, I have no idea how they got this number, but I have a suspicion that this is the current real quote.

It begs the question, if they have current quotes, why do they give us some bullshit?

sanyooooook:

It begs the question, if they have current quotes, why are they giving us some bullshit?

Good question.

And here's mine for today:

It's on the DEMO. It's timeout to timeout and timeout to timeout.

A simple question arises: is it the frequency of requests that is causing the server to go silent?

sanyooooook:

Orders were opened, but the robot did not insert the quote, this was done by the brokerage company, I have no idea where they got the number from, but I have a suspicion that it is the current real quote.

It begs the question, if they have a current quote, why do they give us some bullshit?

Sanya I have long been told of such machinations - "lagging" quotes... on their part, that's why I'm not "yet" engaged in "allegedly pipsing"... :-)))

I understand your answer. I understand your answer.

PapaYozh:

Good question.

And here's mine for today:

It's on the DEMO. It's timeout to timeout and timeout to timeout.

A simple question arises: is it because of the frequency of requests that the server has started to silence?

No, but I'm sure because of the "shenanigans"... IMHO.

Roman.:

No, but I'm sure because of the "shenanigans"... IMHO.

It's a DEMO.