When will a trader be allowed to make money? - page 5

What do you guys want? Trading on inefficiencies that exist in the brokerage company, and the brokerage company itself contributes to this. There are two alternatives - if the system objectively works (in previous posts not for nothing, by the way, they spoke about latency, but for some reason everyone moved away from it), then go to the exchange, where everything is cleared almost honestly. If arbitrage is purely on the technicality of the DC, then trade what they give you or look for new opportunities. Is there a third option?

sayfuji:
Well, guys, what do you expect? We want to trade on inefficiencies that are in brokerage companies, and the brokerage company itself may contribute to this. There are two alternatives - if the system objectively works (in previous posts they mentioned latency for a reason, but for some reason everyone moved away from it), then go to the exchange, where everything is cleared almost honestly. If arbitrage is purely on the technicality of the DC, then trade what they give you or look for new opportunities. Is there a third option?

but they claim to be the most honest.)

There should be this picture

After a short profitable work when opening a position, the brokerage company started to put a quote into the quote, and after a day of such introductions the quotes changed so that there was no profit

sanyooooook:

but they claim to be the most honest )

there should be this picture http://narod.ru/disk/24032823001/comment1.png.html

After one more moment, after a short profitable work when opening a position, the brokerage company started to put a quote into the comment, and after a day of such pasting, the quotes changed at once, so there was no profit

Sanek, I don't understand, explain in more details, i.e. it turns out that you opened orders by one quotes, while the comments were different, and that "after a day of such insertions, the quotes suddenly changed so that there was no profit" - where did they change (in the same comments...)? Write in more detail...

sayfuji:
Guys, what did you expect. Trade on inefficiencies that are in the brokerage house, and the brokerage house itself contributes to it...

Exactly! This brings to mind a nursery rhyme:

A pussycat is crying in the corridor.
She has a big grief:
# Angry people are keeping the poor pussy
♪ They won't let him steal the sausages... ♪

Topisktarter: Alexander, the way you are trading is directly in the dealer's pocket - such "work" will be stifled by any means necessary.

Good day to all. I would like to know if there is a program that records everything that happens on your computer monitor. I want to record my trading.

The thing is that instead of EUR/USD my GBP/CAD trade was opened. I have complained to my brokerage company and got a reply that server's log-file contains enquiry about this deal and trading operations' behavior was not violated. Today the situation repeated itself instead of EUR/USD but GBP/AUD trade was opened. Accidental change of the instrument name line in the trading window by mouse click is impossible, because when I noticed that the line showing EUR/USD deal is missing on the screen, I opened a new deal and the EUR/USD deal was opened. GBP/AUD trade was noticed a little later in the lower list. If the line with the name of the instrument was changed, GBP/AUD trade would be opened again. This is either a terminal glitch (which I don't believe) or an action by my trading robot.

david2:

Good day to all. I would like to knowif there is a program that records everything that happens on your computer monitor . I want to record my trading.

The thing is that instead of EUR/USD my GBP/CAD trade was opened. I have complained to my brokerage company and got a reply that server's log-file contains enquiry about this deal and trading operations' behavior was not violated. Today the situation repeated itself instead of EUR/USD but GBP/AUD trade was opened. Accidental change of the instrument name line in the trading window by mouse click is impossible, because when I noticed that the line showing EUR/USD is absent on the screen, I immediately opened a new trade and the EUR/USD trade was opened. If the line with the name of the instrument was replaced then it would open GBP/AUD deal again. This is either a terminal glitch (which I don't believe) or an action by my brokerage company.

The thing is (maybe) that such an approach will not be considered by your brokerage company, because it may have a DIFFERENT interpretation. The point is that if you want to be sure that the brokerage company is acting responsibly and in line with the rules, regulations and terms of the trading operations, also the way and time to make claims to your brokerage company - ONLY in this case your full compliance and adherence to this procedure of interaction with your brokerage company, will your SUBMISSIONS be taken into account - and that is if the brokerage company is not a gambling kitchen. In general, first of all, ask their support team with this question in a free form by mail or phone and state it on the merits.

Thank you for this. It works, but the AVI file is too big. I'll try to work in native format.

david2:

Thank you for the walkthrough. It works, but the AVI file is too big. I will try to work with native format.
You can select a codec there, try DivX for example, and it will be ok)

Here's another, fresh example of the actions of a very, very.... solid DC...)) Today, at 01:21, I make a deal "SELL". At 01:30, the deal closes at the stop, but the price..., in principle, what to explain, on the chart everything is clear and understandable without words.