When will a trader be allowed to make money? - page 2

The Grail? God be with you - at least stop deceiving yourselves. No!, that's the hardest part!))) ok. Then at least don't write about it - sick of it.

You say that this TC works, and insidious forces ban it? Well then - who's stopping it! - Go to the stock exchange and trade. There you will not be banned. Pipsing is welcome, and the assets are real.

Then we will talk.

Svinozavr:

The Grail? God be with you - at least stop deceiving yourselves. No!, that's the hardest part!))) ok. Then at least don't write about it - sick of it.

You say that this TC works, and insidious forces ban it? Well then - who's stopping it! - Go to the stock exchange and trade. There you will not be banned. Pipsing is welcome, and the assets are real.

Then we will talk.

The Grail - that's what everyone calls it.

I have understood for all my trading time that arbitrage is the only profitable strategy, but local brokerage companies do not allow me to use it.

I have understood that arbitrage is the only profitable strategy.

Svinozavr:

Grail? God is with you - stop cheating yourselves at least. No!, that's the hardest part!))) ok. Then at least don't write about it - sick of it.

Then we will talk.

they don't ban it, they change the spread from 70 to 250 and that's it, it's just like before, but not the same.

And the kotir is no longer the same, even visually.

sanyooooook:

The Grail - that's what everyone calls it.

I've understood for all my trading time that arbitrage is the only profitable strategy, but local DCs don't let me use it.

And where is this exchange? What works on Forex does not work on the fund.

What works for you? No, you tell me! What?

Bullshit...

I'm not talking to you, Sasha. I was just thinking: Who doesn't drink? No, you tell me. I'm waiting! // Pokrovskie Vorota.

The point hasn't changed. Either you focus on minor details, mistakes and gaps, OR you work for ... Ugh, as much as you can.

I mean, you all want a lakh at once, aren't you? So do I. So what? That's the thing, that's how it's going to be - nothing! Little things...

leonid553:

I gave you a link to an American broker with Russian-language support. (Market Stacker on the demo works the same)

Leonid, please send me a link to brokerage house.

Svinozavr:

What's working for YOU?? No, you tell me! What?

Bullshit...

I wasn't talking to you, Sasha. I was just thinking: Who doesn't drink? No, you tell me. I'm waiting! // Pokrovskie Vorota.

The point hasn't changed. Either you focus on minor details, mistakes and gaps, OR you work for ... How many times?

Well, you all want a lakh at once, what, not right? Me too. So what? That's the thing, as conceived, so it will be - nothing! Little things, details...

Nah, can not say yet, there is a hope that everything will be back on track )

No, why a lakh, if they give a hundred and four hundred, I can do that too), but the bitches don't give it for long)))

although there, (xagusd/xageur)-eurusd (Alpari) +-0.005 but the bitch spread has made it so it almost eats everything - the topic is no longer working

leonid553:

I gave you a link to an American broker with Russian-language support. (Market Stacker works on demo, too).

If it is possible, me too the link, in a private message.

sanyooooook:

although there, (xagusd/xageur)-eurusd(alpari) +-0.005 but bitch spread made it so it almost eats everything - the topic is no longer working

What did you expect from the obvious triangular arbitrage? If you practiced it in DC - of course they will close the shop - otherwise they are giving away free money.

In real markets such strategies are sensitive to 3 factors - transaction costs, spreads and speed. The first and the second can outweigh the profits of your financial transactions. The third is to give you a slippage which will result in a loss.

So there is nothing to be offended about. You should be happy that at least you got something.

anonymous:

What did you expect from obvious triangular arbitrage? If you have practiced it with the DCs - naturally they will shut up shop - otherwise they will be giving away free money...

Speaking of currency triangular arbitrage. Not so long ago - saw this kind of trading option in a discussion.

I copy the post:

"Here I have now charged your combination and on tf=m5 and get the following picture:
Around 10:00 terminal time the price lines of currency pairs have prospectively diverged.
The red line of the euro currency pair is on one side (up) from the lilac average, and green and blue lines of the euro and the pound are on the other side (down).
Thus, it would be reasonable on a rebound of the spread (equities) line from the upper border of the channel to sell double Eurofound against buy (EURJPY+GBPJPY), in this case the size is calculated approximately by the price lines indicator:
SELL 2*(EURGBP-1lot) + BUY (EURJPY-0.66lot) + BUY (GBPJPY-0.68lot)

With such an entry (on a rebound from the upper bound of the spread-equity line channel) and specified sizes of positions (2*1, 0.66, 0.66) - and further closing of positions at a meeting point of price lines - we would get a total result:
104796-103379=+$1417! (From this amount we need to subtract the asc-bid spread for each instrument - about 200-250 dollars in total)