[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 107

Evgen157:

What's going on here? Are you trading or what? (You've got it .....))) Eh, I don't speak Ukrainian very well... with an accent (((.

use google...

RekkeR:

Relative and debatable theory, if you don't understand the habits of each instrument separately and try to curb 16 at once (why not more?), there is no guarantee that the number of errors will not be inversely proportional to 1 / 16.

One should strive to watch and listen to other people's predictions, and do as one's own.

Like Tantric.

I'm not going to argue until I've had a bit of a row, because I don't need it at all.
You misunderstand me. I will tell you, and you try to understand. A currency pair and a currency are slightly different concepts. The true exchange rate of a currency is made up of all the currency pairs in which it participates. So the behaviour of a currency against the market as a whole is strikingly different from the chart of any currency pair.

forte928:
I've tested many tools of which almost all work out fine, even the stock .

I support you! and I won't argue with the others. if it works on history, it works in the present. We make history.

(the past, the future, the present - there are options but it's supernatural and no one will believe it anyway - but there are options (watch).)

snail09:
You haven't heard of snuggie?

Unfortunately, I haven't...

moskitman:

I'm not going to argue until I'm very angry, because I don't need to.
You misunderstand me. I will tell you, and you try to understand. A currency pair and a currency are slightly different concepts. The true exchange rate of a currency is made up of all the currency pairs in which it participates. So the behaviour of a currency against the market as a whole is strikingly different from the chart of any currency pair.
So it is! It's useless to argue with you or not. Personally I am interested in your relation to EA. Do you write it yourself or use someone else's? Please answer in private...

lotos7:

Unfortunately, I haven't heard...
If you need it = I'll send it to you, give me an email.

moskitman:

And so it is here - the waves of E... what's his name... no more than 50/50, because market makers know the goals, but only in the past; fibo, Gann, Martin, candlestick analysis, neural networks and other technical junkies are no more than a "pathetic imitation of the left hand" (you know this joke?). It's all because to one person it's a circle, to another it's a square, and in general it's a cylinder.

complemented the post... er how to say you are talking about predictions at least for me it's predictions! (I don't have 100% screens and won't and 90 won't). If you trade direction and mood so will trade forecasts.(you can add forecasts - incredibly difficult to trade)

forte928:
use google...
Tell me, dear, is not your indicator geTrendOsc.mq4? It's a good indicator! If it is yours, what parameters would you recommend for the pairs you studied?

RekkeR:

Relative and debatable theory, if you don't understand the habits of each instrument separately and try to curb 16 at once (why not more?), there is no guarantee that the number of errors will not be inversely proportional to 1\16.

One should strive to watch and listen to other people's predictions, and do as one's own.

Like Tantric.

both are needed. 7 currencies is a kind of market picture - who is going where (it doesn't really work - information came in and everything changed)

moskitman:

I'm not going to argue until I'm very angry, because I don't need to.

Is it possible to accurately calculate the behavior of a currency rate in relation to the market? I think not. It seems that the existing indices do not show the real exchange rate, or maybe they have already invented something...