[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 105

moskitman:
The avatar is exactly me, only a couple of years ago - it's a still from a video at my father-in-law's anniversary party.
It was an accident. What's the purpose of a Friday night? To watch guys guessing "by fibonics"? How do they copy news from websites? Or how they draw (do not get angry, Igor) channels and lines by the tops of bars? What macroeconomic rationale is there in that??? Your chart of one (any!) pair reflects 1/16 of the true state of affairs.
Now, slow down, I'm taking notes... You look like the mayor or some sort of deputy in your avatar. Oh, yeah, forgot about Friday. Oh, I'm sorry!

snail09:

Actually, beetroot is called beetroot everywhere. In some places they are called borax, but here they are called burjak!

snail09:
Now, slow down, I'm writing this down... He looks like the mayor or some kind of deputy in his avatar. Oh, yeah, I forgot about Friday. Sorry!
Slava, look in classmates by name and surname there is the same picture and about the same reviews of it.
You have to look for a market behavior model which is stable to external interference.
Do you think I'm not surprised by the market? You bet!
Well, more advice and a beer... )))
The market is sometimes predictable and the more you analyze it, the more factors you include in your analysis, the more often this "sometimes" will be. How much will you see with 1/16? How much of a pattern do you see on the Eurobucks when the whole market from the Papuans to the Russians is trying to put their "nickel" in this rate? That's right... That's why one-currency forecasts are little different from fifti-fifti.

moskitman:
The avatar is exactly me, only a couple of years ago - it's a still from a video at my father-in-law's anniversary party.
It was an accident. What's the purpose of a Friday night? To watch guys guessing "by fibonics"? How do they copy news from websites? Or how they draw (do not get angry, Igor) channels and lines by the tops of bars? What macroeconomic rationale is there in that??? Your chart of one (any!) pair reflects 1/16 of the true state of affairs.

the main thing is to make it work! (the major currencies have to look at the same time - if you put out a euro progn. - doesn't mean it's not looking anywhere else)

moskitman:
A MODEL OF BEHAVIOUR IN THE MARKET, RESISTANT TO EXTERNAL INFLUENCES!

That's something I'll make a note of for sure. Thank you, Andrew! You answered the wrong question, but you did it in such a way that I had already answered that question myself.

"In your own words, a ladder is like a ladder" (Sherlock Holmes movie).

ZS. Multicurrency is just coming up, apparently there's a future there...

snail09:

...the kozak sees the kozak from afar...

lotos7:

...the goat can see the goat from afar...
ote

Don't mess with me, guys... ))

Tantrik:

the main thing is that it works...

... more often than not it didn't work.

And anyway: how can a non-linear system like the world currency market be stretched over simple arithmetic???
At one time I really liked the image from A. Elder's book...
The task: to measure the length of a coastline. Everything seems to be simple, but if you measure with a kilometre ruler you will get one number, if you measure with a meter - another, and if you measure with a centimeter ruler (Clatter, pips!) then you will get a different number, because weather, tide, tides...
So it is here - the waves of E... what's his name... ... whatever it is ... waves, no more than 50/50, because market makers know the goals, and they are clearly visible only in the past, fibo, Gann, Martin, candlestick analysis, neural networks and other technical junkies are no more than a "poor imitation of the left hand" (you know this joke?). That's because for one person it's a circle, for another it's a square, and in general it's a cylinder.