[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 101

andreika:

I want to go to the north.
Go to Norilsk! Good luck!

Tantrik:
rising cone on the _DXY index 4 touches were (breaking down such a pattern)

I don't understand what cone are you talking about? If you don't mind, indicate it on my screenshot...?

snail09:

I don't understand what cone are you talking about? If you don't mind, could you indicate it in my screenshot...?

on the previous page is a screenshot.

* Wall Street opened negative on Friday due to fears of a Greek default

On Friday the US stock indices opened on the downside due to the escalating concerns about the possible Greek default. The day before stock markets around the world also collapsed due to fears of stagnation in the global economy.

The Dow Jones industrial average fell 61.04 pct or 0.57% to 10,672.79. The Standard & Poor's 500 index fell 5.81 pct or 0.51% to 1,123.75. The Nasdaq Composite Index weakened 10.71 pct or 0.44% to 2,444.96.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Reuters reports intervention

According to the agency, Poland is intervening in the Forex market. In all likelihood, Brazil, Russia and Mexico are doing the same - all of them are selling USD.
Indeed, the market has seen sharp movements in Pln, Mxn and a number of other currencies, which has sparked talk of intervention, but all these rumours remain unconfirmed.

Rather, we can assume that the single currency reacts to the insistent statements of the ECB representatives about its readiness to resume the practice of long-term refinancing operations (LTRO) for a period of 12 months or more. There is also talk that the ECB could lower the rate.

As a result, the euro has strengthened in the thin market and is now flirting again with the $1.3500 mark. Offers are marked at $1.3520/30.

Tantrik:
On the previous page is a screenshot.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but I've always said that you, Tantrik, are an artist of trend and near-trendlines.

I admire that!

The dollar index is one way down the GA? Just, if you don't mind, state the target more specifically...

snail09:

Maybe you haven't noticed, but I've always said that you, Tantrik, are an artist of trend and near-trend lines.

I admire that!

The dollar index is one way down the GA? Only, if you don't mind being more specific about the target....

green is not more specific than that. :)))

21april:

* Wall Street opened negative on Friday due to fears of a Greek default

On Friday the US stock indices opened on the downside due to the escalating concerns about a possible default by Greece. The day before stock markets around the world also collapsed due to fears of stagnation in the global economy.

The Dow Jones industrial average fell 61.04 pct or 0.57% to 10,672.79. The Standard & Poor's 500 index fell 5.81 pct or 0.51% to 1,123.75. The Nasdaq Composite Index weakened by 10.71 pct or 0.44% to 2,444.96.

Of the xforex funds are doing! they will be here soon(look for trends) - fund plummers :))))

Tantrik:
the green one I drew no more specifically. :)))
Well with an arrow, draw it, please. I'm colorblind, I can't see.

Tantrik:
Of xforex funds do! soon they will appear here(search for trends)-funds drainers :))))
Why are you being so sarcastic, sagging... Or, God forbid, have you met Kolya?

snail09:
Well, with an arrow, draw it, please. I'm a colourist, I can't see.
ACDSee Pro 2.5 doesn't have arrows, so spit on this screen - draw it yourself, pour it and drink it! (I'm off to the village to see a stroger...)