[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 33

strangerr:

What is it?

The movement prediction is what I use - what affects the chart - channels, rays, trends, Fibo, (candles and their shadows) and all this on all TFs simultaneously from M30 to weeks, months. I've got about 70% of correct predictions. More time + time filters.

The Eur should test 1,4150 today (according to the time filter - it may go to sell, but if it is not so primitive, it may go a little bit downward for the lure).

strangerr:

"Seeing" and "seeing" are not words synonymous.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133991

it is impossible to follow the price - you don't know where it is going (in forex on any pair, there is always a reversal at any time - thanks to the bots)

Thanks, I'll read it.

The thing is, when I read that before - "follow the price!" - I also felt like a sheep.))

But as it turns out, nothing is impossible)))

Tantrik:
it is impossible to follow the price - you don't know where it is going (in forex on any pair, there is always a reversal at any time - thanks to the bots)
I agree 100%, not the price, but the buying and selling, and the situation, as you wrote, can change at any time, you have to follow it.

Milliorder:

Closing buy orders

In vain... :-))) Look at my picture at the bottom of the page - the upward movement has just begun...

Although, if you have it on your watch, maybe. A nice downward trend line is lined up on your screenshot.

strangerr:
100% agree, not the price, but the buying and selling, and the situation, as you wrote, can change at any moment, you have to watch out.

won't, and there's already a reversal always! on m30 up, and on M1 M5 already reversed...

I think from these levels downwards

strangerr:

"Seeing" and "seeing" are not words synonymous.
....))) For Fora, "seeing" and "seeing" are the same thing... You don't know what you've seen or imagined, even if you call it a fact, or you don't have erroneous inputs? .....)))) Then of course...you're an exception to the rule, every entry is a profit or trade by fact....))) You just asked a forum member what his "prediction" was based on... )))) OK, trade on the facts...

Oil is going up!
hello all !!!