[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 7: September 2011) - page 6

AndreyZak:

Does anyone have a GEP, or is it because of the difference in the opening of the DCs again?

The picture does not fit :(((

insert it like I showed you.

AndreyZak:

Does anyone have a GEP, or is it because of the difference in the opening of the DCs again?

The picture does not fit :(((

I have all brokers.

snaiper:

insert as shown

So he also has pictures not inserted, and about the moose is a link to a third-party site. I don't want to upload a small screenshot to the sharing site.

strangerr:

I have all the brokers.

Got it, thanks! So in principle we should close, though... We can't close on gold for the third week.

png isn't aiming either, what's the matter?

The picture is getting similar to July 11-12 - opening with a minus gap and down with no brakes.

Use http://ipicture.ru/ and the link

Monday's significant economic indicators include the publication of the UK and Eurozone Services Business Activity Index data. Similar indicators will also be presented for the region's leading economies - Germany, France and Italy. In addition, European statistics will include July retail sales figures as well as a speech by European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet. Trichet. And the UK will release data on average house prices for August. There are no U.S. statistics on the day. The country is celebrating Labor Day! American markets will be closed.

lekhach:

png isn't aiming either, what's the matter?

The picture is getting similar to 11-12 July - opening with a minus gap and down with no brakes.

so it's a dream...

Tantrik:
so it's a dream...

If it is a dream, a nightmare - three buy orders left hanging.

wmlab:

If this is a dream, it's a nightmare - three buy orders left hanging.

Someone's already got some left over from the dept.... Х... a little bit.

Combat! has just started, the enemy has rattled his armour, and there's already panic, diarrhea, werewolves... :)))