Ukraine's Independence Day - page 4

xrust:
The sauna is a nice, clean place :), but I wasn't talking to you.
So I'm thinking that autumn will soon be the start of bathing and sauna season and so on until the end of winter.

Zhunko:

True, there is still lynching. If there is no JUSTICE, there is SAMOON.

Yes, vigilante justice rules. But it's a delicate matter and should not be done according to a script taken from an American action movie.

moskitman:

... Each other.

P.S. I am in Kerch, I was crossing just on the so-called Nezalezhnosti Day. Simple people do not care: people work, do not drink "For the Motherland" over dinner, they hear the boom, went up to the hill and looked - fireworks, "oh yes, today ...".
So the 'celebration' is purely a formality.

Exactly!

Ah, the "common people" have woken up.

Today there will be no bite, it was good yesterday. :о)

Don't you have anything else to do ????

This forum is a madhouse.

Risk:

Don't you have anything else to do ????

This forum is a madhouse.

So much for autumn.

Mischek:

Here comes the fall.

Hey, teddy, put your paw back where you got it... ...and sit there till spring, or better yet, forever.

Although judging by the number of posts, you're clearly incontinent.

Risk:

Hey, teddy, put your paw back where you came from... ...and sit there till spring, or better yet, forever.

Although judging by the number of posts, you're clearly incontinent.

It's good to see you, too.

Risk, behave yourself. Read the title of the thread and draw conclusions for yourself if you can't contain your aggression.

trinitron:
Yes, vigilante justice rules. But this is a delicate matter, and it must not be done according to a script taken from an American action movie.

I have heard many such stories. Usually, in villages far from law enforcement agencies, people gather and punish the guilty, up to and including execution. The unwanted are removed themselves. This is real justice, unlike corrupt and controlled from above.

One judge told me, though not directly (through an intermediary), that if she decides in accordance with the law, she will be dismissed for incompetence. Now think about it, if a judge is appointed by the president and dismissed by the president under the law, what kind of a president is he? Clearly, he doesn't decide who to appoint and who to fire himself. He gets the lists and he signs them. So there is a bureaucratic layer that handles this process on behalf of the president.

I got a neighbour in the garage. His sister was a judge. She ruled by law, despite orders from her superiors. Fired her right away. Now she's ineligible to be a judge for 10 years.

So, criminals rule...

Zhunko:

So, criminals rule...

Well, I hope programmers still rule on this forum. There aren't any criminals here. At least we can be happy about that.