Ukraine's Independence Day - page 3

xrust:

Well then don't answer the questions put to him.

In case you haven't noticed, I was asking him.

Boys, don't fight.

This is a forum, anyone can answer anyone here, and there is a private area for asking only "him".

more:
Fuck you and your witticisms. If you want to talk to someone in person, there are other tools for that.
The bathhouse is a nice, clean place :), but I wasn't talking to you.

xrust:

And by the way, if Zhunko is "Also a nice guy" then you must think you're the best?

I'm not the best, I'm just good.

xrust:
The bathhouse is a nice, clean place :), but I wasn't talking to you.
Well, don't, just shut up.

This is how the Slavic brothers celebrate the day of non-independence with jokes and pranks.)

Don't fight.

PapaYozh:

Boys, don't fight.

This is a forum, anyone can answer anyone here, and there is a private room for asking just "him".

If it had been a personal question, the question would have been in private. But since a person has said a rather vague formula in a public place, I am asking him (clarifying) in the same place - who the phrase was said in relation to.

Rustam, I am talking about the criminals who have seized power in almost all the Soviet republics.

They are celebrating freedom from the law. The criminals are now everywhere. Presidents, deputies, judges, prosecutors, police, army, special services... Almost all are criminals or are aiding and abetting them.

I even have a family member infiltrated. And there's nothing you can do about it. The system protects its own.

True, there's still vigilante justice. If there is no GOVERNMENT, there is SAMOON.

Zhunko:

Rustam, I am talking about the criminals who have seized power in almost all the Soviet republics.

They are celebrating freedom from the law. The criminals are now everywhere. Presidents, deputies, judges, prosecutors, police, army, special services... Almost all are criminals or are aiding and abetting them.

I even have a family member infiltrated. And there's nothing you can do about it. The system protects its own.

There's still vigilante justice, though. If there's no justice, there's SOCIETY.

I'm ready to lay down my life to fight these things. Where to turn?

>>

progma137:
join
Thank you.

Mischek:

That's how the Slavic brothers celebrate the day of independence...

... From each other.

P.S. I am in Kerch, crossed just on the so-called Day of Nezalezhnosti. Simple people do not care: people work, they do not drink "For the Motherland" at dinner, they hear the boom, went up to the hill and looked - fireworks, "ah yes, today ...".
So the "celebration" is purely a formality.

SProgrammer:

... Independence is a great fairy tale for the people, from the "elite" to the elite to rule themselves in their own backyard.

Exactly!