Is any prediction doomed? - page 36

Debugger:

Good day to all!
I am dealing with prognosticating algorithms for a long time and have achieved some results. Of course there were ups and downs too.
The more I do this business the more I get the idea that any forecasting is doomed...

I would like to hear the opinion of forum members on this matter.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and any criticism, too.

not all predictions, I have http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=70420 working (this is not an advertisement)

It feels like none of you have heard of autochartist))

And here's mine for the day.

FAGOTT: Multicurrency analysis contradicts TA because the basic and cornerstone tenet of TA is the necessity and sufficiency of the price and volume of an asset for analysis.

It does not contradict anything. As for the postulate, the postulate is not a serious thing. But as there is no other way out in TA, we tolerate it.

yosuf: I think that since for centuries one could not find, even outline, a circle of regularities on the financial markets, it means that globally it doesn't exist.

Mathemat: If you haven't found one yourself, it doesn't mean that no one else has.

I absolutely agree with Mathemat.

yosuf: . .. Sometimes I ask myself: is it possible to predict the trajectory of the pursued car? Isn't this situation similar to the market, where we chase the price?

It is not. We chase the price, but the sense is in the way we chase it.

That's how we are slowly getting to the point of understanding the need for a tracking system...

I agree - that's the point. We need adaptive, but at the same time good smoothing trend indication (which is not so easy) combined with accurate reversal indication.

-Aleksey-: So many words, but no one wants to make a table for different prediction methods. If you want to make five or six Expert Advisors for the most popular methods, put them on accounts and see if the forecasting is doomed or not.

It looks like utopia - the exact forecasting and expert advisors are (in Odessa style) two big differences.

But visually, with hands - no problem.

avatara... it seems to me that if we replace the word "PREVIEW", with the word -" estimation of the probability of achievement" (for example), it will not be so joyless.

The word "PREVIEW" cannot be changed, because we cannot talk about "achieving" any level. We can accurately foresee at the current price in any TF how the price will behave in the future, but we will never know (or predict) what level the price will reach in any particular TF. But this problem can be solved in a different way - we are able to identify the exact moment of the reversal at any TF. The price will pass from the reversal moment to the moment of the next one. Thus, we have excluded what we cannot and cannot know (up to what level the price will reach), but we have solved this problem nevertheless. Any levels, Murray, Fibonacci, etc. have nothing to do with market forecasting.

The multiframes (8 TFs) allow you to see the whole panorama of the market simultaneously

s2101:
What is your success in predicting the market?

s2101:

FAGOTT: Multicurrency analysis contradicts TA because the basic and cornerstone tenet of TA is the necessity and sufficiency of the price and volume of an asset for analysis.

There is no contradiction to anything. As far as the postulate is concerned, the postulate is a frivolous thing. But, as there is no other way out in TA, we tolerate

I have read it 58 times but still do not understand it. With the same happiness you can accept that 2+2=4, but since there is no other way out, then 5. Think again and don't talk nonsense.

The BIG BROTHER is watching you!!!

FAGOTT:

I've read it 58 times and still don't get it. You can just as happily accept that 2+2=4, but as there is no other way out, 5. Think again and don't talk nonsense.

BIG BROTHER is watching you!!!

Chatters always have an itchy tongue. You can't get rid of empty posts on any forum.

Next time let's be constructive. If you don't have anything to say on the subject, it's better to be silent.

In a previous post I gave a link to a seminar from an exhibition on the subject, it was immediately cut. Weird moderation, though. And without it there's no point in talking about the topic.

Moderation is fine. You can post links to your website in your profile - like everyone else. And if someone wants to listen to the nonsense that you are talking on standard indicators, then it is their right. The main thing is the romantic name Magic! Oh - how.

s2101:
Chatters always have an itchy tongue. You can't get rid of empty posts on any forum.

Next time, be constructive. If you have nothing to say on the subject, it's better to be silent.

In a previous post I gave a link to a seminar from an exhibition on the subject and it was immediately cut. Weird moderation, though. And without it there is no point in talking about the topic.

Son, at least look who you're talking to - fagott gave a link not to empty seminars, but to his real account for nine months

FAGOTT: fagott gave a link not to empty seminars, but to his real account for nine months
Well put it in your profile, no one's stopping you.