Boomerang - page 11

step_up777:

Q: Yusuf, what do you expect next?

Answer: (Permission to speak for Starter...:-)))) Nikolai Morzhov arrives.

Roman.:

IMHO, in isolation from the FA, the chosen MM option is a useless approach to the market.

In other words, yesterday everyone was dumping the franc according to the fundamental analysis, because on Monday the SNB has to issue a number of additional measures to combat the strengthening national currency.

It turns out that this turkey's readings should have been ignored as they go against the FA. Do I understand it correctly?

step_up777:

In other words, yesterday everyone was dumping the franc according to the fundamental analysis, because on Monday the SNB has to issue a number of additional measures to combat the strengthening national currency.

It turns out that this turkey's readings should have been ignored as they go against the FA. Am I getting this right?

Yes. You should trade on the indicator in strict accordance with the FA, when their readings are unidirectional (interpretation of FA is different for everyone... - especially for short periods of time, because price reacts to news sometimes in the wrong direction...) - Here is an article with a specific and concrete interpretation of FA for the "medium term".

Roman.:

Yes... I should trade with turkeys in strict accordance with FA, when their readings are unidirectional (interpretation of FA is different for everyone... - especially for short periods of time, because price reacts to news sometimes in the opposite direction...) - Here is an article with a specific and concrete interpretation of FA for the "medium term".

Got it. Thanks for the info. :-)

And now I am waiting for Yusuf to answer my questions...

step_up777:

Increased to 43 bars as the trend started 43 bars back.

Yusuf, what to expect next? Will it definitely go down or will it repeat the above story with the overshoot and kryndez, only more to the north?

And should I manually increase the number of bars with every new hour?

Now you have done the right thing, you should have done so from the beginning, because you have to follow the last trend, which you took as a base. In order to follow the trend with this variant of the indicator, you really have to manually add one every hour. But there is a variant 3 indicator in the kodobase that does this operation automatically. If you followed the trend with this variant of the indicator, you would not have entered the sell prematurely. To your question about going down or not, the indicator itself answers: while the yellow line goes up, and in 10-15 hours it will go down, but depending on the situation on the market, the yellow vertical line may shift to one or the other side, which you will observe and make decisions depending on the situation. Please don't blame me and the indicator, it's new, we all, including me, have to learn to understand it and accumulate statistics. So far it becomes obvious that we should watch the basic trend with the 3rd variant of the indicator. And I am inclined to think that Roman is right, we should act when both approaches coincide.

Yusuf, if you look carefully at the first chart I was selling on, the indus was at the very beginning of the trend. And on the charts there's the third version of the induced (I didn't even download the first one).

The question remains the same! Namely: why is it that when the indicator was at the very beginning of the trend, it was not clear later?

I am not scolding it. It's just for me, as an active trader, the upcoming Monday-Tuesday will be indicative. In case the price will wave goodbye and go up, then the indicator is a bullshit, but if it bounces down to the open points of two positions, then there is a chance to continue using it. Again, for me it's the result that counts. So far I looked at your indicator's readings in the unpromising future for having such a minus in pips right from the position opening is not good...

What I have, and what I have is that the Sultonov indicator has got me all over the place!

This chart shows version 3 with default parameters (hindsight 30)

On this chart the 3rd version with a constant manual rewind of the hindsight to the beginning of the trend.

There is an opinion that it works only in the horizontal sidewall and nowhere else.

Conclusion: the indicator is useless, because to keep encouraging yourself by increasing the number of retrospectives is a coming fiasco in the form of persistent knocking on the door of Kolka Morzhov.

A futile indicator, of which there are many on the web!

step_up777:

What I have, and what I have is that the Sultonov indicator has me full!

Did you expect otherwise?

step_up777:

What I have, and what I have is that the Sultonov indicator has got me all over the place!

This chart shows version 3 with default parameters (hindsight 30)

On this chart the 3rd version with a constant manual rewind of the hindsight to the beginning of the trend.

There is an opinion that it works only in the horizontal sidewall and nowhere else.

Conclusion: the indicator is useless, because to keep encouraging yourself by increasing the number of retrospectives is a coming fiasco in the form of persistent knocking on the door of Kolka Morzhov.

Unpromising indicator, of which there are many on the web!

Once again I can't resist thanking you for the cartoons!!!

Although there was a better series on the previous page... :-)))

Thank you! :-)))

Roman.:

Once again I can't resist thanking you for the cartoons!!!

Although the series was better on the previous page... :-)))

Thank you! :-)))

So this is already the final nail in the coffin. The beginning of the series on page 10, the end on page 11.

It's the only way to test the indices. If he screwed up in such a way, let's throw him out. That's it.