Looking for an assistant to co-write an EA for the 2011 Championship. - page 6

trol222: P.S. "I didn't want to offend anyone and there's no need to respond aggressively - but am I wrong... "

You are right, but only formally. If you were a moderator yourself, you would definitely see the difference between the "clear framework of rules-uniform" and the real work of a moderator.

And when you enter the proverbial 5%, you will know only for yourself.

P.S. Address moderators should be either in the appropriate thread about spammers, or in private. And let's really end this fuss over people. Especially because you're not hurt in any way.

forexch2011:

Crossing 2 mash-ups is a special hello to Sweeten (with mcl4).

That's the way to do it, isn't it?

To sladkaja

You didn't even bother to download the attached file. Run it. Or maybe you do not know how? We can help.

Swetten:

That's the way to do it, isn't it?

Swetten, you forgot to add a withdrawal of 20,000, or you'll get a discrepancy in the balance and available funds. :))

In future, be more attentive.)

Europa:

Swetten, forgot to add a withdrawal of 20000, and then we get a discrepancy on the balance and available funds. :))

From now on, be more careful ;)

So also a tester, as the top starter bequeathed. :)

Mathemat:
Alexei, let me also make a point. So if those 5% have benefited, now they get the right to crap and litter with their crimson trousers?

Believe me, very soon these 5% will use the unwritten law, and as a result, degradation of the forum cannot be curbed by any rules.

And you condemn yourself to unnecessary work. After all, having made "small errors", from now on you will have to work on ranking them in terms of "severity" and assigning a tolerance level depending on the colour of your trousers.

However, if you had nipped the smallest "gaffe" in the bud by putting a hard SL (in line with the rules), you would have saved yourself a similar headache.

The credibility has always been earned not by sycophancy towards a select few, but by objectivity and uniform rules for everyone, whether for Soros and Buffett, who would come to this forum, or for Petya Ivanov, who recently opened his first demo account.

And the value of this resource has always been exactly in absence of trash of backyard trash, as a result one can find a rational point on the subject, which is what everyone comes here for.

By the way, I don't think Soros and Buffet would allow such remarks. On the contrary, it is the weight and credibility gained over the years that would prevent them from doing so.

OnGoing:
However, if you had nipped in the bud the slightest "misstep" by setting a hard SL (in accordance with the rules), you would have saved yourself this kind of headache.
Permit me a personal question? Were you in the Russian army?

Roman.:
Permit me a personal question? Did you serve in the Russian army?

Please. No, I didn't, and I'm very glad it happened that way. Now of course you are going to shake your knowledge of non-statutory relations etc., which is a familiar story. Even since Soviet times, old-school people like to say "if you haven't served in the army, you're not a man"). But that sort of thing does not speak of high intellect.

Mathemat:

Regarding Pyotr: yes, he sometimes hooligans for little things...

On Airborne Day, write to a paratrooper that paratroopers are jerks, and then throw a tantrum about being insulted and needing to apologise to him...

If it's the little things, sorry.

OnGoing:

Now you've broken two rules at once. What do we do with you? Bath? Quit your whining.