Looking for an assistant to co-write an EA for the 2011 Championship. - page 7

OnGoing:

Please. No, I didn't, and I'm very glad it happened that way. Now of course you are going to shake your knowledge of non-statutory relations etc., which is a familiar story. Even since Soviet times, old-school people like to say "if you haven't served in the army, you're not a man"). However, such things do not speak of high intelligence.

Yes, you're wrong... I was born in '77 (that's a question of hardening... - it's fresh in my mind :-R). Your approach (see my post above) reminded me of the Army's correct and intelligent approach. I am in solidarity with you on this point.

Here also: "By the way, I don't think that Soros and Buffet would allow such statements. On the contrary, it is the weight and credibility gained over the years that would prevent them from doing so."

P.S. And I expressed my position in that (long-form) thread in the penultimate post of this thread page, all, IMHO.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that our moderators are public. And for a start, it wouldn't be a bad idea to thank them from time to time.

For many forum users they have ceased to be "their own" and became part of the administration, while for the administration they will never become their own.

And now imagine that they got tired of this dual situation and they left for a month.

In a couple of weeks you won't even want to visit this site.

In a month or so, the administration will resolve the issue on their own. But how long will those who endlessly discuss the actions of moderators here last without a ban? While the public, who spend their personal time cleaning the forum

Mischek:

Everyone seems to have forgotten that our moderators are public. It would be a good idea to thank them from time to time.

I second that and say thank you.) The work is really necessary. However, somewhere to talk and discuss the life and rules of the forum itself (not the moderators), right?

Swetten:

So also a tester, as the top starter bequeathed. :)

noooo.... the tester has a feature like:

and yours is a total crock of shit..... I don't even know what to call it...

Sweeten, stop suffering ******, it's not funny anymore... :(