Looking for an assistant to co-write an EA for the 2011 Championship. - page 5

DDFedor:

... difficulties of translation ... ... or understanding?

...it is possible to change their behaviour... you can change the behaviour of an individual but not people in general.

the words are slightly different but the meaning has changed fundamentally. it's the same with the market. the market does not change because of words, it changes for other reasons.

it's the same ... ???

"what is the russian language for?" - you are what you say. or you are what you think?

trol222: I don't get it....

Valery, I don't understand your posts very often either - and so far, alas, I haven't discerned a singleworthwhile idea from you. Maybe you have them, but you are unable to articulate them clearly.

Just one hint of mate by a newbie and he's banned....

No, it doesn't work like that. We are not advocates of overreaching. Moderators don't always have the ability to go through all the threads and look for violations. But if a person is being systematically and massively rude, then ban him.

Regarding Petr: Yes, he does misbehave sometimes by little things, but he has made a significant contribution to the forum, and he has earned his reputation. Moderators, like forum owners, are interested in keeping the forum interesting (otherwise what is the point of moderating something here). Interesting it becomes through the efforts of 10-15% of forum users. Particularly interesting branches are created thanks to no more than 5%. That's where Petya fits into this 5%. When you can enter this 5%, we will turn a blind eye to your little shenanigans. But only the petty ones!

Be your own moderator...

>

Mathemat:

Valery, I don't understand your posts very often either - and so far, alas, I haven't discerned a singleworthwhile idea from you. Maybe you have them, but you are unable to articulate them clearly.

No, it doesn't work like that. We are not advocates of overreaching. Moderators don't always have the ability to go through all the threads and look for violations. But if a person is being systematically and massively rude, then ban him.

Regarding Peter: Yes, he sometimes bullies by the smallest detail, but he has made a significant contribution to the forum, and his credibility is already earned. Moderators, like forum owners, are interested in keeping the forum interesting (otherwise what is the point of moderating something here). Interesting it becomes through the efforts of 10-15% of forum users. Particularly interesting branches are created thanks to no more than 5%. That's where Petya fits into this 5%. When you can enter this 5%, we will turn a blind eye to your little shenanigans. But only the petty ones!

That's nonsense, Alexei. What have my ideas and their statements got to do with it? I'm talking about Thomas, you're talking about Yourself. .... Why do we need censorious rules, and for whom? You as a moderator have to have a clear framework of rules - unified. About the systematic nature that even without climbing through all the threads you can see already wrote posts earlier. In such a case, where this line is written - like now I got into the 5 percent - wow, wow, wow))). Or like I wrote 100 indukes and uploaded to the codebase and have the right to flood and mat - and the rest of the suckers ..... - Where are these prescribed truths???? And where is the line between petty and non-petty tricks? Strange that a moderator would talk about such things.... If they had given an answer in the beginning like yes we agree, we will pay attention to it in the future, OK, but then they start almost talking nonsense...

P.S. "Didn't mean to offend anyone and no need to respond aggressively - but am I wrong... "

trol222:

What nonsense, Alexey. What have my ideas and their statements got to do with it? I'm talking to you about Thomas, you're talking to me about Yourself. .... Why do we need censorship rules, and for whom? You as a moderator have to have a clear framework of rules - unified. About the systematic nature that even without climbing through all the threads you can see already wrote posts earlier. In that case, where the line is written - like now I got in the 5 percent - wow, wow, wow))). Or like I wrote 100 indukes and uploaded to the codebase and have the right to flood and mat - and the rest of the suckers ..... - Where are these prescribed truths???? And where is the line between petty and non-petty tricks? Strange that a moderator would talk about such things.... If they had given an answer in the beginning like yes we agree, we will pay attention to it in the future, OK, but then they start almost talking nonsense...

P.S. "Didn't mean to offend anyone and no need to respond aggressively - but am I wrong... "

right! but what difference does it make?

trol222:

Wrong...

Society is held together by the 5% who get the right to kill.

Petrosaurus killer )

He was getting more and more groggy. I followed him on his heels.
Only at the very end of the conversation
I offended him, I said:
-Captain!

You will never be a major!

1966 (Vysotsky)

"When society has no colour differentiation of trousers, there is no purpose!"(c) ))

And in general, the actions of moderators are not up for discussion.

-----------

>

Mischek:

"When society has no colour differentiation of trousers, there is no purpose!"(c) ))

And in general, the actions of moderators are not up for discussion.

-----------

Note that I did not comment quietly but addressed directly to the moderators in the person of Alexei ....

And the person with the swear words doesn't give a shit about the ban...

04-08-2011

To all the lovers of the joke -

For the sake of example - catch this.

Test on championship period 2010 (from 04-10-2010) brit_dol, M1.

1. Crossing 2 mash-ups - a special hello to Sweeten (from mcl4).
  2. The robot can open up - go to 15 lots.
  3. Maximum equity varies (from 40,000 - the robot will not go out to 15 lots before that). In this one, it is somewhere up to 80,000.

Still looking for helpers.

Regards,