Looking for an assistant to co-write an EA for the 2011 Championship. - page 4

forexch2011:

I'm already married...

That doesn't make the slightest difference. A deal is worth more than money. Get a divorce.

Refusal is a violation of the rules and leads to a ban, refusal to register for the 2011 championships, legal costs and forced marriage registration.

Mischek:

That doesn't make the slightest difference. A deal is worth more than money. Get a divorce.

Refusal is a violation of the rules and leads to a ban, refusal to register for the 2011 championships, legal costs and forced marriage registration.

Mischa! You are ))) Misha...

Go run for Forbes. А ****?// for the record - unmarried (for the hundred and fifth time) - all the prerequisites are there...

People, come on. The scheme works. There's a good chance of making it to the championship. Not just a slip up in places 100 to 2000.

Question two... (the first has not yet been answered: "Is there an EA/TC precontract?" )...

" Looking for an EA co-writer "

How many lines will you write in a future EA?

Or correct:

"I'm a poor genius, looking for a sponsor to write an EA!!!"

Svinozavr:

Misha! You are ))) Misha...

Going to run for Forbes. А ****? // for the record - not married (for the hundred and fifth time) - all the prerequisites are there...

I don't get it.... as soon as a newcomer makes a hint to use foul language and he gets banned.... But there are people who use foul language openly and periodically in different threads and nothing (and moderators couldn't help noticing it) ...... (I'm all for ... checkmate is also a way of expressing emotions and sometimes lets you express yourself more accurately, but what kind of prejudice moderators have??????????????????????????) I am not for a ban, but for the outrage ... the rules are not written for everyone........ He's a guru, let's pray for him .... i do not like upstarts and creepy sycophants "officials" .......... sorry i do not mean any harm and i do not want him banned, but i want justice in the future.....

trol222:

I don't get it.... As soon as a newcomer makes a hint of foul language, he gets banned from the site.... And there are people who openly swear in various threads and occasionally and nothing (and moderators could not miss it) ...... (I'm only for ... checkmate is also a kind of expression of emotion and sometimes allows more accurate expressions, but what a prejudice moderators ??????????????????????????) I am not for a ban, but for the outrage ... the rules are not written for everyone........ He's a guru, let's pray for him .... i do not like upstarts and creepy sycophants of "officials" .......... sorry, i do not want to hurt anyone and do not want a ban for him, but i want some justice in the future.....

If YOU have a keen sense of justice, try serving... the police... If you like searching for the truth, you will find it there ... :-Р

P.S. I'm just kidding. You wrote it right.

trol222:

I don't get it.... As soon as a newcomer makes a hint to use foul language, he gets banned from the site.... But there are people who use foul language openly and periodically in different threads and nothing (and moderators couldn't help noticing it) ...... (I'm all for ... checkmate is also a way of expressing emotions and sometimes lets you express yourself more accurately, but what kind of prejudice moderators have??????????????????????????) I am not for a ban, but for the outrage ... the rules are not written for everyone........ He's a guru, let's pray for him .... I do not like upstarts and creepy sycophants of "officials" .......... sorry, I do not want to hurt anyone and do not ban him, but in the future I would like to see justice .....
The issue can be resolved easily: if you have enough intelligence to defeat the moderator in a polemical dispute and prove that your opinion has the right to life, then it is unlikely that you will be banned for petty offences.
That is, get some respect.

goga:
The solution is simple: if you are intelligent enough to defeat a moderator in a polemical argument and prove that your view has a right to life. then it is unlikely that they will ban you for minor infractions.
I mean, get some respect.

I am not trying to prove anything . just called for further justice. To avoid controversy - there are strict rules ... not prescribed by me....

trol222:

I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just calling for further justice. To avoid controversy, there are strict rules ... Not written by me.....
Rules and laws are not perfect. They always have holes. Everyone knows it. But I noticed that mostly those who can afford small pranks, but no one insults. Moderators overlook these pranks. But those who are on a rampage, they are sent to the bathhouse to think. but injustice occurs and nothing can be done. the human factor. fight it, but there is no point in changing people

goga:
You can't change people

... difficulties of translation ...

...you can change their behaviour... the words are slightly different, but the meaning has changed fundamentally. it's the same with the market. it's the same ... "what is the Russian language for?" - you are what you say.