[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 197

andreika:

please post the dollar index in 4 hours

Tantrik:

Yep. Got it. And thank you.

andreika:

come on...

We'll get ours 100%!!!!

s_aullma:
What about 1.4515? The eu was unable to break through last time.
Now I think the resistance for the eu is somewhere around 1.4510-1.4515. I think from this level we have to jump either down or up.

herzogtier:
Right now I think the resistance on the Eu is somewhere around 1.4510-1.4515. I think from this level we should either jump down or up
imho down to 1.43, the target is not worked out, and then up to 1.48, anyway))))

Tantrik:

the trailblazers club (dedicated to selves) hunter's notes (based on...)

"drawdown" - (ambush, ambush, frozen hole, the wife found a stash, overtaking through a solid line, the chief went abroad to rest and stayed there) - do not sit to work! you on piecework. p.s.

The Pathfinder Club (based on...)

There are mushrooms in our forests! In our village, they are also called loki. Some are edible, others not so much.... Here's the secret - you have to know how to cook them... You may ask why locke? There are plenty of other mushrooms, but no hangover's the best thing!!! They're different - small, big and even huge! They don't freeze in winter, they freeze in the snow and grow again in the sun. You have to be careful with them. A man ate too many edible ones and barely escaped.

I was walking through the woods, it was getting dark... and all of a sudden, bam! - Who's there!? No one... A rake! Someone's lost a rake. Ah... I realised that the mowers were walking and lost it... I left it... the owner will come and get it... So I'm going back... (OK, I'll tell you about it later) PS.

My expectations, on the USDCHF.

Aussie/Yen 27.08.

Aussie/Yen 27.08.

euro/pound 27.08.

euro/franc 27.08

euro/yen 27.08.

euro/canada 27.08.