[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 190

AndreyZak:

And the eu is still in a triangle on the daily

and should break out of it soon. But where to? I think it's going to go down.

Guys, after the flat - strictly to the North, IMHO!

AndreyZak:

And the eu is still in a triangle on the daily

and should break out of it soon. But where to? I think it's going to go down.

I think you're wrong, we're going up....

48-49...

I never cease to be amazed at the euro's reaction to the news.

rigc:

and i think you're wrong, we're going up....

48-49...

That's good too, as long as you walk, back and forth :))

Bicus:
I never cease to be amazed at the euro's reaction to the news.

Without a screenshot and the content of the news - nothing is clear... :-(((

Roman.:

Without a screenshot and the contents of the news - nothing is clear...:-(((
News: increase in the number of unemployed in the US -> euro/dollar pair's reaction is down. Logically it should have gone up.

s_aullma:
News: increase in the number of unemployed in the USA -> Euro/Dollar pair's downward reaction. Logically, it should have gone up.

:-)

s_aullma:
The news: increase in the number of unemployed in the USA -> EUR/USD reacts down. Logically it should go up.

Why is that? The news is worse than the forecast, investor sentiment is down, risk appetite is down, so they are selling risky currencies. That's right, the EUR should go down and the safe haven assets should go up.

By your logic, if all goes well in Europe, the EUR goes up, and if all goes well in the U.S. the USD goes up? Is that how it works???

AndreyZak:

Why? The news is worse than the forecast, investors' mood has gone down, the appetite for risk has gone down, so they sell risky currencies. That's right the eu should go down and the safe haven assets should go up.

By your logic, if all is well in Europe the euro goes up and if all is well in America the dollar goes up??? Is that how it works???

I agree about the risky acitives.

Well, it's finally starting to move. 100 points already in the pocket