[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 153

Bicus:

That's a big one for the euro! Rehabilitated in my eyes for last Friday.

:)))

There you go, just praising the euras, and the whole move is over for good.

DragonSL:

I made a lot of money on this nonsense, just when rumours about interventions started circulating - I reopened upwards, although everybody thought that the dollar-franc had to stand firmly on the downside ;-)

The same for gold...

That's what I'm talking about, not everyone can understand what FA is... If you do not understand what FA is, you cannot make it out of your system, you cannot make it out of your system. And then on the basis of FAs to do TA correctly and there should be no losses

Margaret, what are the fundamentals saying about the euro/dollar going forward? Tomorrow, if memory serves, Merkel and Sarkozy are meeting to discuss the debt crisis. The subject of Euro bonds is not on the agenda. Even within Germany the idea is being dismissed hand and foot. The coalition partner with Merkel's party says they will leave the coalition agreement if there are euro bonds. So there seems to be no change expected on this side.

margaret:
This is what I'm talking about, that not everyone can understand what FA is... I have been trying to prove since my first post on this forum that FA works, you just need to know how to use it, to distinguish important information from gossip, outdated information (which some DTs often give you), the validity of information and many other things. And then on the basis of FAs to do TA correctly and there should be no losses

imho, no need to prove anything. Here's today, for example, Zelma slept, someone made a profit and someone lost. Life is movement :)

s_aullma:

Margaret, what are the fundamentals saying about the euro/dollar going forward? Tomorrow, if memory serves, Merkel and Sarkozy are meeting to discuss the debt crisis. The subject of Euro bonds is not on the agenda. Even within Germany the idea is being dismissed hand and foot. The coalition partner with Merkel's party says they will leave the coalition agreement if there are euro bonds. So there seems to be no change expected on this side.

This news was worked out today, I don't think it will be 1.5 tomorrow. There could be some more upside and that's it, further selling.

margaret:
This news was worked out today, I don't think it will be 1.5 tomorrow. There could be some more upside and that's it, then sell.

I hope you mean 1.45?)

lekhach:

I hope you mean 1.45?)
I think this question is bothering a lot of people now, how high the euro will go, because a lot of people are not following the MM and yesterday they took a carload of shorts. And now the euro reversal is critical for them.

margaret: You just need to know how to use it, to distinguish between important information and gossip, outdated information (which some DCs often give you), the validity of information and much more.
How to tell the difference? Teach me.

So I understand it's going to be fun today, as news is expected almost every hour.

Bicus:
So I understand it's going to be fun today, as news is expected almost every hour.

* And now the euro is down, after weak German GDP data :-)