If it's not a GRAAL then what is - page 6

Tantrik:
The petty crooks are a rabble-rouser.

Yeah ...

elmucon:

Yeah ...
better answer my question, isn't it a bit small for a billionaire to be trading advisors? :)

KillForex:
I've seen my friend's strategy, it's a tricky system, but there is no plum on any pair, so there is a system.

put it on

denis_orlov:
You'd better answer my question, isn't it a bit small for a billionaire to be trading advisors? :)

Yeah... That's a good one... I don't really do EA trading ..... Just... just dabbling ....

alex12:

Would you post the results of your EA from year 2000 until 2011?

And I suspect that your advisor is for the most part adjusted to the Historical Data.

You will post the results of Eurobucks from 2009.10.26. to 2009.12.01. and from 2010.01.01 to 2011.

By request of the workers -

not a bad picture - huh?

======================================================================================

And here's another EA -

elmucon: By popular demand -

not a bad picture - eh?

Relative drawdown is 82.72 percent. Not good. And the second test has about the same.

Mathemat:
The relative drawdown is 82.72 per cent. Not good. And the second test has about the same.
No risk, no reward...
Well, it's still an impressive result ....

Nothing impressive, take off the rose-coloured glasses and stop daydreaming on point 6. And don't demand that I have the same steute. I don't have one, and I don't need one.

Mathemat:
Nothing impressive, take off the rose-coloured glasses and stop dreaming on point 6. And do not demand that I have the same state. I don't have one, and I don't need one.

no one is demanding anything !

glasses off !

it's all just a dabble ...

Time - Money doesn't work in real life - brokers can't keep up ... Heh ...

And ANALITIK is a martingale (although "clever") - and that says it all....

elmucon:

Time - Money doesn't work in real life - brokers can't keep up ... hehe ...

Is it so hopeless? Do we have enough pips on spikes?