If it's not a GRAAL then what is - page 4

sanyooooook:

))), for a tester I can make a super-duper grail, for a demo I can do. But for the real world is not always possible.

Can you or have you done? :))

If you did, you should take part in all sorts of contests on demo accounts, and you will always be in the top three! Not a bad capital you'll make every month! You won't need a real account... :)))))

MaxZ:

Can you or have you? :))

If you did, then take part in all sorts of contests on demo accounts and always be in the top three! You will earn good capital every month! You won't need a real account... :)))))

what's there to do? )

MaxZ:

If you have, enter all sorts of contests on demo accounts and always be in the top three! Not a bad capital you'll make every month! You won't need a real one... :)))))

I have nothing better to do than to participate in demo contests ))))

sanyooooook:
I have nothing else to do but to take part in demo contests )))

Keep scraping your millions! :D

And you did not answer the question. Your super-duper Grail has been working on the demo for a year already and increases the deposit?

MaxZ:

I have a good feeling that it may be worth a bit more money. :D

And you haven't answered the question. Your Grail has been working on the demo for a year now and is increasing the deposit?

I hope it works as a demo. I've never had enough of it, it's self-satisfaction (it doesn't make more money) )), the code is open in the branch I have already mentioned.

ZS: and you, I take it, are one of the four developers? )

sanyooooook:

It worked on the demo until I got bored, a kind of self-satisfaction (it does not make more money) )), the code is open in the above branch.

SZS: And you, as I understand it, one of the four developers? )

So, I sit and read the thread. Many practices described, which is useful to know and keep in mind! Someone else's experience as it were.

And in that branch, too, and even more than once to participate in contests on demo accounts ... ;D

You got it wrong. I did not even know that there are four of them! :))

No one in their right mind and mind would ever sell something that generates income, so such threads should be taken down immediately and without any regret.

But if you are a philanthropist or simply a good samaritan, then please share your work.

Hee hee, grail .... Heh heh .... Then what should I fall off my chair after testing my zxpert ....

Here's the grail!!!

2.2 billion out of $10 billion in 2011

#property copyright "Copyright © 2011, ELMUCON"
#property link "Elmucon@mail.ru"
#include <stdlib.mqh>

string "At the point where the chart starts growing smoothly - maximum volume of transaction has been reached equal to 10000 lots!

int A unique algorithm read here on this forum and implemented in my own strategy!

int EA successfully works in 2008, 2009, 2010 without any changes in settings..;

if (who is interested in other years){ carry out optimization;}

if (Who is interested in buying this Expert Advisor?)

{ write to me in person }

else{ to email; }

void (unnecessary questions)

{ I don't answer questions like - what algorithm, where did you read it, what strategy, etc;

return (trade secret) ;

}

P.S. The expert does not use any indicator and does not follow the trend. He does not care where the trend is headed at all ....

elmucon:

Hee hee, grail .... Hee hee ....

Here's the grail!!!

2.2 billion out of 10 dols for 2011

#property copyright "Copyright © 2011, ELMUCON"

"Checkmate!" you are more than humble - the result has been achieved in seven months!

they should be banned in packs! (as the notes from the new pack slipped out....)