Interesting and humorous - page 223

Demi:

What brains are disappearing in Russia! I wish they could go to Europe, America, or better still, Africa! They'd get on with their business in no time! Otherwise they just sit here and share their plans and fairy tales! ;-))

Demi:

A professional?

DJDJ22:
A professional?
Yes

GaryKa:
... But moskitman (if I'm not mistaken) has a nephew who travels from Crimea to Russia without passport control (no offense, but a good example that shows the level of achieved "pluses"). I am sure it was worth it.

You're not wrong. He already has a Russian passport too. With only a few exceptions, he did not go to military school in Omsk.

If our people (Russians) had fucked up Shikotan and/or Iturup (in favour of Japan for example) that we didn't need "in life" and were financed with left-overs, the shit_brick_after_fight would be about the same.

I PRAY GOD that GDP has the strength, patience and will to finish the job with dignity.
At the same time, I am amazed that 2% of the world's population (Russians) produce 40% of minerals and live in such a shithole.

moskitman I PRAY GOD that GDP has the strength, patience and will to finish the job with dignity.

But I am amazed that 2% of the world's population (Russians) produce 40% of the world's minerals and live in such a shithole.

there will be ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh...

FAQ:
there's going to be an ow ow ow ow ow ow...
No, it's going to be: ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

moskitman:

... how is it that 2% of the world's population (Russians) extract 40% of minerals and live in such a ***.

Because2% of the Russian population appropriates 90% of the minerals extractedand lives in a not so ***, and they don't care about the rest of us!

Business as Cuban:
- Get Russia to write off $35 billion in debts
- resume diplomatic and economic relations with the US/

The multi-track...

borilunad:
Because2% of the Russian population appropriates 90% of the minerals producedand lives in not so ***, and they don't care about the rest of us!
Did I ask why?