Interesting and humorous - page 105

Mischek2:

Now when you watch a new episode, you're gonna see a different Freeman.

That's what they're saying on Counter TV.

Mr. Freeman is dead. Long live Mr. Freeman!

Anyway, we'll see.)

===========

Depardieu: _______________ What about you?

===============

A list of cartoons banned in Russia. People are shocked!

1. \"Well, wait a minute", 1969. Propaganda of hooliganism, unhealthy lifestyles, animal humiliation.

2. \Cheburashka and Crocodile Gena, 1969 and 1971. Smoking and animal cruelty.

3. \Carlson on the Roof, 1955, promoting gluttony, smoking, animal cruelty and child molestation.

4. \Hedgehog in the Mist, 1975. You thought this was a cartoon about finding a friend in the fog? It's not. It's "information that terrifies, panics and frightens children." The nightmares the hedgehog had to endure before he got to the bear cub. By the way, this cartoon entered the Guinness Book of Records for countless international awards, unanimously recognized as the best cartoon of all time!!!!!

5. \"Winnie the Pooh and Everything", 1969. Another gluttony propaganda - Carlson had jam, Winnie had honey (\"which is cooler, honey or raspberries? \"). Well, the "in and out" line from Donkey Eeyore should definitely make the cartoon an 18+ cartoon. By the way, the donkey, it turns out, and indecently bred - without much hesitation demonstrates his ass (ie lack of tail) - the propaganda of immoral behavior, as it were.

6. \"The Bremen Musicians", 1969. Prostitution, hooliganism, vagrancy and gambling. The heroine's dress, by the way, is too short. Abuse of eggs can lead to salmonellosis - hence the promotion of unhealthy food (McDonald's is not a problem). And there's a song that says, "We like to kill, we like to beat the bollocks... we're robbers - bang, bang and you're dead" - violence and terrorism.

7. \The Adventures of Funky Pig, 1986, child kidnapping, the use of child slave labour (in this case, circus work) and the illegal use of firearms.

8. \Three from Prostokvashino, 1978 Promotion of vagrancy, as well as smoking and illegal possession of property (a cottage in the village). Sharik carried a shotgun - again, irreparable harm to the children's psyche.

9. \"Monkeys\", 1987 These little provocateurs clearly teach children bad things. And then there's the song from the cartoon that says: \"Every little kid, boy or girl, has two hundred grams of explosives, or even half a kilo," that's at least terrorist propaganda.

* And my favorite unwanted film is Once Upon a Dog, 1982. It's got hooliganism, gluttony, and booze. Kidnapping babies, animal cruelty, orgies, I assume there were drugs that night too, because just from overeating, the wolf wouldn't have given away his winged "I'll sing you a song".

drknn:
Give me a link to the official website.
Because I don't know what to laugh about.

The list is clearly out of date. "Masha and the Bear is missing.

drknn:

1. \The 1969 "Well, wait a minute". Propaganda of hooliganism, unhealthy lifestyle, mockery of animals.

How long has it been banned? I was watching "Wait and See" on the carousel the other day.)