[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 68

All right, further to better!!!!! With 162 it's modifying everything in a row!

Dimka-novitsek:
Good afternoon! I don't understand something. I decided to attach a trailing stop to my Expert Advisor. However, it keeps showing error 130. I cannot understand anything, and yesterday I couldn't either.

Please see the line with the modification, there is an error in it. So, the stop loss is set 15 pips higher for Bai, and vice versa for Sell.

In general, a trailing stop starts to fall when the Buy Stop and Sell Stop are opened and then the price moves 30 pips higher (or lower for a Sell), note that the stop is not lower than the open; in other words, I see no logical errors.

I calculate the price at every tick and it goes like this

I tried to check it, but it was wrong.

Although I wrote a code fragment without a plan and didn't think it through, I drafted it anyway.

Would you like to start your own forum thread called "Literacy" ?!

Roll:

Would you like to open your own thread on the forum called "Literatey" ?!

:-R Don't bother the man. Can't you see that he and his brother have one computer for two - let him speak out... It's fun to read, and to look at such pictures... :-)))

P.S...IMHO...For, lately, the content of the forum is getting shallow... - August is holiday time?

Dimka-novitsek:
Modifies, but not every order closed on profit, but the seventh, sixteenth, nineteenth, twenty-fourth, thirty-second-whenever it wants!!!
Which code are you using now?

Roman.:

:-R Don't bother the man. Can′t he understand that he and his brother have one computer for two - let him speak out ... It's fun to read, or look at pictures like that... :-)))

P.S...IMHO...For, lately, the content of the forum is getting shallow... - August is holiday time?

There will be more jokes in the new "Literacy" thread.

Roll:

There'll be more jokes in the new Gramotay branch.

Oh-oh-oh-oh, yes, indeed... :-)))

I didn't get it right away!!! :-)))

Why have I never come across - that it is possible to test CFDs or American equities using historical data - in MT4?

And there are no EAs on this topic either?

how can I add that it does not trade on Fridays?

i.e., owl))